Some Planning

"So, you mean to tell me that you and Alistair have literally been going on adventures together. Alone. And yet you two are still just friends?"

Bunny looked down in embarrassment, "Yeah, I guess we're both just more on the shy side."

You sipped on your drink as you stared at her. What wasn't there to like about Bunny? She was sweet and kind. Gentle, shy, cute, adorable. And yet, Alistair still treats her like a little sister. Maybe he was shyer than you had first originally thought.

He never seemed shy around you. Could it be that he liked Bunny so much that he became a different person around her? You smiled at your thoughts and looked back up at her, "Maybe, you two just need a little push." You grabbed her hand and quickly dragged her all the way to your dorm.

After checking around the room, you concluded that Courtly was not currently present. You led Bunny to your bed and had her sit down by the edge. Then you quickly went to your vanity and gathered the makeup you owned. After setting all the items on the nightstand by your bed, you grabbed your Mirrorphone and texted the people you knew could help.

"All right, so, what colors do you think is still you, but will also interest Alistair?"

Bunny cupped her hands up to her chest, "Oh, um, I'm not really-" She didn't get to finish as a knock sounded on the door.

You excitedly got up and answered the door. Lizzy and Kitty came in. You were gonna invite Maddie as well, but you actually decided to have her do something that fit in a bit better with her special skills. Kitty brought some of her own makeup, and Lizzy brought her entire sewing machine. Kitty swiped some of the things off of your desk and Lizzy set her machine down in their place. 

"Um, excuse me?" You crossed your arms at their actions. 

Kitty looked back at you after she set her own things down, "Oh, blah blah, your needs. You invited us here to focus on Bunny, we'll pick up things later."

You let out another huff before walking over to help them set up everything. Bunny watched in confusion as the three of you fussed over the things on the desk. Then, Lizzy came over and pulled Bunny up off the bed. She grabbed the measuring tape from around her neck and lifted Bunny's arms to be perpendicular to the rest of her body.

You paused in your makeup endeavors with Kitty to grab Lizzy's clipboard. As Lizzy measured Bunny and yelled out the amounts, you made sure to document each onto the board.

When she finished, she grabbed Bunny's hand and led her to the desk. Kitty pulled up a chair to the makeup side and you pulled up a chair to the sewing machine side.

Bunny was set down in the chair in front of the makeup, and Lizzy settled herself in front of the sewing machine chair. You handed her the clipboard, and she set the paper with the measurements to the side as she grabbed another paper to start sketching.

"Now, " Kitty grabbed a makeup brush as she looked over the different foundation shades, "Do we know what kind of colors Alistair likes?"

Bunny placed her hand under her chin, "Well, I think he might like (e/c). Or, he'd focus on the (f/c) roses whenever we visited the flower patches in Wonderland."

"Perfect, let's get started!"

Bunny had been given some gorgeous (e/c) eye shadow. Lizzy was finishing up sewing little embellishments onto the edges of the (f/c) dress.

Bunny looked down at her lap. She seemed really nervous.

"What if Alistair doesn't like it?"

You grabbed her hands and encased them into your own. "Then, we'll try again."

You guided Bunny towards the newly made dress. The three of you helped her get dressed, and also did her hair. 

"Alright now, Bunny, you stay here and we'll set up everything."

The three of you left the room and went down into the courtyard. Maddie was there, finishing up the set up. There was a little round table with a white table cloth on it. There were little lanterns hung up on the surrounding trees that beautifully illuminated the scene. Maddie was finishing up with putting little teacups and other parts of the tea set onto the table. Along with the tea set, there was also a tall tray of sandwiches. 

Upon hearing your footsteps, Maddie tilted her head back, "Oh, good. Now you can help me with the dinner."

Then, she lifted the table cloth to reveal a platter with a giant lid. She lid it out from under there and lifted the lid to reveal a romantic spaghetti and meatball dinner. 

Kitty and Lizzy went to go help her, and you told them that you were going to go get Alistair. 

As you walked around, you finally saw him. Alistair was leaning over something in the flower patch. You slowly approached him and gently tapped him on his shoulder.

He tensed a bit and quickly turned around, but then he started falling backwards. Before he reached the ground, you reached out and tightly grabbed onto his shirt. You gave a light giggle as he finally realized that you were the one to grab him. He blushed and laughed as well. 

You helped him get his bearings back and lightly brushed off his shirt, and smiled apologetically at him. 

Then, you grabbed his hand, "I've got something I need to show you."

"A-alright." And he followed you like a lost puppy, holding your hand the entire time.