Alistair's Date

Author's note: Heyyo homebois, guess who got blocked? 

It was me, I got blocked. But not from the author of the the stolen story. She was actually really nice and her friend had been the one who stole the story using her account. She took down the story as soon as I asked her to. No, the person who blocked me was the person who accused me of being the one who stole the story. I actually tried talking with her, I should've just sent her the screenshots from my conversation with the other author, but I didn't think to, since I thought the conversation wouldn't go sour so quick. Anyways, I tried to explain that my story was first, but then after I sent that message, I couldn't reply to the conversation anymore. Maybe when she sees that the other story is no longer available, she'll start to understand? 

But anyways, sorry about the long author's note. Thank you guys for rushing to my aid so quickly, I appreciate every single one of you, and I hope you'll enjoy my (hopefully) weekly updates from now on.

________________________________________________________________________________

Goodness, your hands were so soft...

Alistair had to focus on where he was leading you, but, how could he when you were right here!

Your hand was in his. The slight breeze made your scent fill his senses. And you were blindly following him. 

You trusted him!

He could just take you back to Wonderland with him right now. Then, he could lock you up and hide you away from anyone who might try to take you away. Or maybe he should use rope instead? He'll ask you which you prefer when the time comes.

But right now, it was just you and him.

As he continued to lead you deeper into the forest, a faint light could be seen. He continued to go towards it, and as it was finally revealed, he smiled dreamily to himself as he heard you let out a faint gasp.

What stood before you was absolutely gorgeous!

Hung up around the trees were various colored jars filled with fireflies. In the middle of the small clearing was a blanket with a basket sitting on top of it. 

"I really hope you like it." Alistair was now standing behind you with his hands on your shoulders. He was so close, you could feel his breath against your ears. 

Slowly, he guided you towards the blanket. Once you were standing on it, he went around you and sat in front of you. Following his lead, you quickly sat down in your spot as well.

Once the both of you were settled, Alistair grabbed the basket and quickly reached inside. You were convinced that it was a basket from Wonderland. Alistair ended up reaching far into the basket. He went elbow deep!

After rummaging around for a couple of seconds, his arm finally pulled out and in his hand was a candle stick. Placing it between the two of you, he once again sticks practically his whole arm into the basket and continues to pull out more items.

By the time he was done, the two of you were surrounded by a feast of your favorite foods.

"Wow, Alistair, this quite the page ripper."

Alistair let out a light chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, well, nothing's too good for you."

That made your cheeks heat up a bit.

See? He likes you. You should just take him for yourself...

There was that voice again. It was starting to scare you a bit. You needed it to go away, and the best way to do that was to probably distract yourself from Alistair's good looks and charming personality.

"Alistair, everyone's been really worried about you. Uh, and Bunny. She's been saying some really weird things about you too." As you spoke, Alistair didn't seem to hear you at all. He instead served you and himself some food and drink instead. He had a small smile on his face.

"You know you've always been so pretty..."

Taking a deep breath you tried to talk to him once again, "You've disappeared. And you didn't tell anyone where you were. And-and Bunny told us how mean you were to her. And what about the Storybook of Legends? It's still missing! What are we gonna-"

"So how do you like the place? I found it and immediately thought of you-"

"Alistair!"

He jumped slightly as you shouted. Finally stopping in his motions, he gives you his full attention.

Letting out a huff, you spoke slowly, "What happened between you and Bunny that night?"

He stared at you for a couple more seconds before shrugging. "She confessed that she had a crush on me."

Alistair went back to fiddling around with various things on the blanket. You continued to stare at him as you waited for him to continue. When he didn't, you spoke up again. "Well?"

"Well, what? You said Bunny already told you everything." He didn't even look at you as he talked. He was so nonchalant, bored even, as if the two of you were simply talking about the weather. "So, now can we enjoy this beautiful evening I set up for the two of us?" He reached out and took your hand in his, but you quickly pulled it away.

"So it was all true?" You couldn't believe it. Alistair really had said all those horrible things to Bunny. "But I thought that you liked her? I mean- the two of you seemed so close."

"Yeah, well, she was my best friend. I thought we were supposed to be close." His expression grew to look annoyed. It seemed as if Bunny wasn't something he felt like talking about. "But, you know, I've always considered us to be even closer." He grabbed your hand once again, his expression changed once more, this time it scared you, "[Y/n], I love you. I love you so much, and I have since forever after."

Here's your chance, he loves you back, say you do too!

No, this is all wrong, Alistair is acting too strange, something is wrong with him!

Tell him you love him back!!

"No!"

You sprung up to your feet, well, at least, you tried. But your hand was still in Alistair's. He got up as well and stared concerned at your now frazzled state.

"[Y/n]?"

"Let me go!" You tried yanking your hand out of his grip as best as you could, but it was a strong hold. "I don't love you!"

"What?" His voice was quiet, you almost didn't hear it. But, along with that, his grip loosened, and you focused on taking your hand away from him. 

The force you had used to pull your hand free sent you landing onto your bottom, but you quickly got up and started running in the direction you came from. You needed to tell everyone else. Alistair needed help, he wasn't sane.

Alistair stood their, catatonic. He stared at the spot you had been in. The spot where he had confessed to you. The spot where you had rejected him.

You were too forward with your feelings, you idiot. Of course she ran away! Now we need to resort to Plan B...