CHAPTER 4

Date: Unknown
                              Time: Unknown

Mason's POV
       I woke up to see someone's fingers snapping in front of my face.

"Good. You're awake." a voice said.     

                  I looked around me to study my surroundings but, there was nothing to study really. Everywhere was covered with mist. I looked around for the owner of the voice and I saw him.

            He was still wearing the black hoodie with his dark jeans and black boots. He stared right back at me with those piercing blue eyes then I remembered.

              Everything came back to me. The time fluid, Mr. Reynolds' voice, me on the floor, him taunting me as I lost consciousness.

"I guess you remember everything now Mason." he said.

I glared at him.

"You're the guy from near the theatre and the guy from my dream." I said.

"Dream? I know I have good looks and all but Masy, don't dream about things that aren't likely to happen between us." he said while he gave an annoying smirk.

"You're sick, you know that?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh Masy, I am sick, but what ails me is beyond your comprehension." he said.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't call me that." I said.

"Oh! You mean Masy? Well Masy, I'll call you whatever I want." he said, humour in his eyes.

            I let out a huge breath and told myself to calm down. He was just a figment of my imagination.

"Well Mr. Whatever your name is, get out of my dream." I said firmly.

"Awwww Masy, you could've just asked me nicely for my name and I would've given to you." he said.

"Really?" I asked. What? Don't blame me I'm curious.

He nodded.

"Fine, what's you're name?" I asked.
"None of your business." he said.

"Since its none of my business, leave my dream." I demanded.

"Masy I would really love to be somewhere else right now but, I can't sorry."

"But its my dream."

"As bright as your records say you are, you really are a dunce. This is not some stupid dream owned by some teen. I'm not a figment of your imagination." he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right." I said.

      He gave me a bored look.

"Look the sooner you realise that, the sooner we both get out of here." he said.

I thought about it, if this was a dream, I would be able to control it due to lucid dreaming or I would be able to wake up. Another way to know if this shit is real is by touching him to know if this real.

He cleared his throat.

"Uh Masy, I have other things to do like my job." he said, a hint of irritation in his voice. Good.

I weighed my options, would he even let me touch him? Should I still believe that this is a dream? Should I ignore him? Then, I decided.
I ran towards him and tackled him to the floor.