CHAPTER 7

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying the story! Please be sure to leave a comment and don't forget to vote!!!

                                          13th Nov, 2316
                                          15:07pm

Sophie.

                Sophie flopped on her bed which was covered in purple sheets. She inhaled the familiar scent of her bedroom and discarded her bag on her desk. She gave a loud sigh, rested her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.

"You must be upset over your argument with Mr. Reynolds."

Sophie screamed.

           She got up from her and grabbed the pen by her bedside and pointed it at the source of the voice.

"Gideon! Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she dropped her weapon.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you but, if I was a criminal, you wouldn't stand a chance against me with a pen."
Gideon said.

"Its not a pen, its a laser pen." Sophie argued.

"No. Its just a regular pen. Your laser pen is clipped to your collar."

Sophie glanced down at her collar and reached for it. She cursed under her breath when she felt her pen.

"Um, Miss Reynolds, cussing is very inappropriate."

Sophie rolled her eyes and flopped back on her bed.

"You haven't answered my question."
Sophie let out a sigh and glanced at Gideon.

"I don't want to."

"I understand Miss Reynolds. Apparently according to my research, humans are likely to seem to not want to talk to anyone about their problems but, deeply are dying to spill them out to someone." she said.

           Sophie sat up quickly on her bed and looked at Gideon wide-eyed.

"I find such behaviour completely confusing and quite idiotic."

"Gideon!"
"Yes Miss Reynolds?"

"Shut up and listen to me."
Gideon shut her mouth up completely and stayed quiet. Sophie motioned for her sit on her bed and she did so.
Gideon stared at her and she let out a loud sigh.

"Okay, I can't help but feel that sometimes, well, most times, my dad is a huge tock (d*ck). I mean, ever since mom died, he doesn't want me talking about her or wearing her clothes or even going through her stuff. Its freaking annoying. He hasn't even gone to visit her resting place since her funeral. Its like he hates her." she said.

Gideon just stared at her.

"Oh, you don't get it? Its not like I hate him for it or anything."

Silence.
"I know, I know, you're going to say he's still grieving but, its not a normal way of grieving."

Silence.

"Don't give me that look, I'm not sorry for what I said to him."

Silence.