Job Interview (Chapter 5)

Sofia's POV

OMG! Thank goodness! I'm still a virgin! I wanted to cry out of happiness! "See? I told you. Everything is going to be fine." Natalie said. I hugged her, she's such a great friend. We went out, and called an Uber. "I'm worried about Alexandra and Sean." I said, Natalie sighed. "I hope they work things out. They've been together for like forever and I hope Sean understands." Natalie said. I looked outside the car window and thought about Alexandra's infidelity. It was stupid but it was a one time thing. I really hope Sean understands and forgive Alexandra. I'm positive Alexandra doesn't even have any feelings for that Oscar dude. She loves Sean dearly. I hope I will never ever make that mistake if I ever get a boyfriend, probably never, because I'll never get a boyfriend. We got to our building and we went in. There was no classes today since it's Saturday. But I still have work, or not. I thought about the depressing thought of losing my job because of the new boss. I hope he hires me. "Life never goes the way you want, doesn't it?" Natalie said, I nodded. "It's okay, Sofia. I know for a fact that you're a great intern, of course, you'll get a job." Natalie said as we went into the elevator. "I hope." I said under my breath. We went into our room and saw Alexandra crying. Oh no! What happened? "Alexandra? Are you okay?" Natalie asked. "No! I'm not okay at all! Sean came so I can talk to him and no words could come out of my mouth! And then I started crying!" She said. "Where's Sean?" I asked. "He left, I told him to leave, I needed time alone." Alexandra said, I walked over to her, and patted her back. "I'm sure he'll understand, it was just one stupid mistake. You guys have been together for a long time now and I'm sure this small mistake can't take you guys down. You guys have been together for too long for that." I said, Alexandra sniffed. "What's your results?" She asked. "Sofia's still a virgin." Natalie said. "That's great. Maybe I should tell Sean as soon as I get the courage to. Thanks guys." She says, we all nodded. "We're all here for each other. That's what friends are for." I said, we all smiled at each other.

3:00PM (Blake's POV)

Sofia Smith...I have waited a long time for this moment to come. Finally, we will see each other. I've seen you, many times, but you haven't come face to face with me up close. Father would be glad. It's almost the time that Sofia turns 21. I can sense her coming closer and closer, I know she's going to be here today. She's going to be here to ask me for a job. Innocent Sofia...Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I was so close to you but you didn't even know who I was. Last night, you and I were kissing, and you had no idea. I enjoyed it, you looked like you did, but you were too innocent. Therefore, I didn't want to force you to do anything. After all, this was only the beginning. But would you be scared if you knew who I truly was? I love you but you don't even know who I truly am. Don't worry my sweet, Sofia, you'll learn to love me like I love you, very soon, very soon.

Third Person's POV

Blake's eyes glowed red as he thought about the steamy moment that happened yesterday with Sofia. It made him feel excited.  He looked at himself in a mirror in his private restroom. He sighed as he put on some contact lenses to hide the color of his eye. He didn't want to scare Sofia or anyone. But he knew this day would come. The day where they come face to face. Blake made sure that he could control himself today, because today is an important day. He didn't want his horns to grow out while he's talking to Sofia. 

Sofia's POV

I walked into the Law Firm feeling nervous as ever. Even though I've been here thousands of times but this time feels different. Well no duh, Sofia, you're going to beg this new boss for a job. I should start calling him by his name which is Blake Gilbert. A powerful man, thinking about that made me shiver. I went to the reception. "Hi, I would like to make an appointment with Mr. Gilbert." I said, the receptionist smiled. "Hi Sofia, you're here to ask for an internship, right?" The receptionist asked, I nodded. Everyone knows me in here. "Good thing for you, Mr. Gilbert is here today, Mr. Gilbert is free right now, you can talk to him right now. I'll just need to ask him." The receptionist said. "Really? That's great." I said, the receptionist picked up the phone and started calling. "You may go in. His office is on the 7th floor." The receptionist said, I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." I said, and went in. I pressed on the 7th floor, and felt nervous. The elevator dinged and I got out. 7th floor is the main office. The biggest. I knocked on his door. Why does this feel like a rip off of Fifty Shades of Grey? I'm just being honest. That's gross, Sofia. This is your future boss you're talking about. I need to stop. "Come in." I heard a deep voice said. Shivers ran through my spine. I opened the door and walked in. "Good afternoon, Mr. Gilbert. I'm Sofia Smith." I said. "Take a seat." He said. Okay, I'm totally not wrong about this sounding like Fifty Shades of Grey. This sounds exactly like when Anastasia first meets Christian Grey. "What are you here for, Miss Smith?" He asked, I gulped. His voice sounds so familiar, that deep Scottish accent, I heard it somewhere but I don't recall it. "I'm here to ask you about an internship. You see, I worked for Mr. Lexington before and now since he's not here anymore, I'm not so sure about my internship. And I was wondering if I could get my internship here." I said and I handed him my file. He flipped through it and I was sweating my butt off. "You go to Stanford, impressive. So you have a recommendation from Mr. Lexington. He says you're an incredible intern considering the fact that you're a college student." Mr. Gilbert said. "Yes, I worked here for 2 years. Ever since my freshman year of college." I said. "In your file, it says that you are available for all jobs. Is that true?" He asked. "Yes, sir. I can do any job in my power." I said, he smiled. "Okay. You're hired, but you won't be working as an intern." He said, I gulped. What?! Then what am I working as? The janitor?! Don't tell me I'm working as the janitor and I have to clean the restrooms. "You'll be working as my personal assistant. You will start your job on Monday. If you have any questions, contact me." He said as he handed me his business card. "Thank you, sir. Have a wonderful day." I said. "You too." He said. I walked out and I couldn't believe what just happened. Not only that I'm hired, but I'm hired to work as a personal assistant?! This is crazy, I need to tell this to Natalie and Alexandra!

Third Person's POV

Blake didn't hire Sofia to be his personal assistant for innocent intentions. He had many reasons why he hired her. Even though she was only a college student, she had a higher position than most adults in the office. He smiled to himself, this was only the beginning. Sofia did not know what was planned for the future, but Blake did. Oh how well, Blake knew everything. Blake isn't your average billionaire, he's something much more powerful. If you still are wondering, he's indeed a devil...

To be continued...

Chapter written by: Crazybear89

So I came up with many many weird and some good ideas, I talked them over with Mellie758 and we agreed on a few of them. This story sounds very familiar to Fifty Shades of Grey but don't worry bc it's totally not. There's no whipping or anything extreme like that but maybe a few 🍋 scenes. As you read deeper into the story, you'll notice that the storyline is very different from Fifty Shades. This chapter has 1,460 words. Plz vote and comment. UNTIL NEXT TIME, BYEE! 👋🏻