First Day (Chapter 6)

Sofia's POV

I get back to my dorm to see that Alexandra was tired on her bed. While Natalie is making a new creation on the table. It was combination of some kind of spaghetti in some juice and with a cup of olives. "Natalie why are you making a creation right now?" I asked her. "It's not just for me, it's for Alexandra as well." She told me. "Why are you making it for Alexandra?" I said kinda concerned. "To help her with the situation she is in right now of course, why else would I make it for her." she said with her usual happy voice. That when I remembered what I wanted to tell them. "Hey um Natalie, can I tell you something?" I asked. "Ya sure, what's going on?" She said. "Guess what?" I said. "What?" She said. "Instead of an intern, I got a job as a personal assistant" I told her. She was happy for me, then she got to excited and that made Alexandra wake up. She looked even more tired then she really was. "Natalie. why are you so happy right now?" She said as soon as she got up. "Guess what" she told her. "What is it?" She answered. "Sofia got a job as a personal assistant!" She said as she did with an excited voice. "Really, is it true Sofia?" Alexandra answered. "Yeah it it" I say to her. "Well that's fantastic!" she said. After that I took a shower and since we had a little time before we went to bed we decided that we would have a girls night. Then Natalie made us try her creation, I went running straight to the restroom to barf and Alexandra said that it was delicious and so did Natalie. I swear they are crazy how did it even taste good, I need new friends. Jk they are the best. As soon as we were done, we went to bed at 11:00 we were all tired.

In the morning (Sofia's POV

I woke up and it was 6:43 in the morning. I got up and took a shower and got ready for the first day of work. As soon as I was done getting ready, I called an Uber to go to work. As soon as I arrived I went to the office where Blake was supposed to be. But when I got there he wasn't there and when I walk to the desk I saw a note. It said...

Dear Sofia,
if you are reading this it means that I am busy and I will not be around you might see me once a week or so, so that means you are in charge of the business when I am gone. I know you will do an amazing job, I have hope in you. Have a great day, 

Sincerely, Blake

What?! How am I supposed to be in charge of a business. I don't even know how to run a business myself. Oh well I try my best so that I don't get fired, I need this job so I can pay for college. As I leave the office and start working I realized that it wasn't so bad after all. I mean it's not that bad as I thought, I can get use to this. When I left work and got back to my dorm room, Alexandra and Natalie were waiting for me. When they saw me they immediately run up to me to ask how it all went. When I told them what happened and how it went they seemed kinda bored. After that we went to bed and I thought that this job won't be that bad after all.

1 week passed (Sofia's POV

It's been a week since I got my job and most of all it's going really great. Most likely of the time Blake came for a visit every once a week. Although I never found put why he never stayed any longer. I always wondered why did he not stay and be in charge of the business. One day I decided to ask him why doesn't he stay to be in charge of the business. I mean I don't see why I shouldn't I ask him It's not that I like him or anything. I just wanted to know why doesn't he stay and be in charge of the business for a least a week or two. When he came for his usual business. I went to his office and ask if I can talk to him for a bit. When he agreed to talk for a bit I came in. When I told him why didn't he stay to control the business for a week or two, he just responded with "Oh well because I have other things to do and I don't have a lot of time on me." I should have known that he was a very busy man. When I was about to leave he said to me "Oh, and why did you want to know why I don't stay here that long." I just asked him because I wondering, and now he says it in a teasing way "Are you sure you are just wondering or is it because you want me to stay here and work with you?" And I blushed a little to that that comment and then I said "What? No, I was just wondering why you don't control the business that's all." I was glad he didn't think about it much because he just said  "Ok." and then I was about to leave. Until I felt something grab my wrist. When I turned around all I see is Blake behind me and smiling at me. At first I was confused. Until he said "Want to continue somewhere else?" And that's when my blood went running down my spine and then I went pale. I can't believe I am hearing this, it sounded just like the guy that kissed me that night. And then I realized that it was him that I was with that night at the party. I was speechless, I couldn't react or move and when I was about to speak I felt something on my lips. Then I realized that Blake aka my boss was kissing me again. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't it felt right for some reason. All of a sudden I hear him say "I'll take that as a yes." and then...

To be continued...

Written by Mellie758

Hey peeps! It's Crazybear89 here! Mellie is too busy to write the conclusion so I'll do it for her. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Pls vote and comment! This chapter was a bit short but give Mellie an A for effort bc she did this while she was doing 1,000,000 other things. This chapter has 1,150 words! BYEEE!