Punishment (Chapter 12)

Sofia's pov

Blake pulled away from the kiss. I didn't like it and I was disgusted. Then Blake told me that he was going  "punish" me. (We're going to skip this scene) 

After he "punished" me he said "Now you are going to be locked up in this room for a week." And I said "Why you burnt chicken nugget." I don't know why I said that. Maybe, it's because I was mad that Blake raped me twice. I didn't want this. To be fair, Blake did not look like a burnt chicken, I was just thinking of a insult to say. Damn it! Sofia! You're soooo dumb! You could age said something meaner. Now I sound like a 2nd grader! Then he said "What did you just call me?" "I said 'Why you burnt chicken nugget' and what are you going to do about it?" I said to him. "You will be locked up in this room for two weeks now." he said with anger in his voice. Oh sh*t! "How will I able to eat?" I said. "The maid will bring what you need to survive for two weeks. Got it?" He said still with anger in his voice. "Got it." I said with fear in my voice. "Good" Blake said with satisfaction. He kissed my cheek, and I closed my eyes in disgust, he wore his clothes. Then he left the room locking it from the other side. I just sat there not knowing what to do. I was confused, I don't know what was going on. But once again I just didn't want to be here and just wanted to be far as possible. I was just tired of all this and I wanted nothing to do with Blake. I wwent to the shower to take a bath. I didn't want his touch on me, his scent. I went into the walk in closet and picked out something to wear. I went out and sat on the bed. Then I heard the door being unlocked and so I thought it was Blake. So I pretended to be asleep until I heard it was the maid just coming in with my dinner. I asked her were Blake was because I didn't want him to come back. She said that he went somewhere and that she didn't know where. I asked if he was going to come back in the room to sleep. She said no because it's my punishment for the thing I did. I was just glad that I wasn't going to be sleeping with Blake in the same room. Maybe I should get punished more. No! Not the way you are thinking!  Once she left and left the food in the room, I just left it there. I wasn't hungry anyway and just looked around the room. I was just seeing what I can use for my boredom. Until I saw that there was a TV in the room. Which was weird because there was no TV in the room. I guess there was oh well at least I can use it. I turned on the TV and looked at the News channel, what I saw was unbelievable. In the news it showed Blake, and Blake looked like he is pretending to be sad. Then Blake said that "We are working hard to keep everyone safe." Which means something happened on earth and I wasn't there. Then I saw myself on the news and then the news reporter said that we are making sure no one was injured. The reporter said "There you have it folks, they are working on keeping their business safe after the break in incident ." I was shocked and not because of the incident but because I was part of it. You want to know what happened, don't you? Well, I guess my family or friends finally reported that I was missing for 3 weeks now, and the police narrowed it down to every suspect that last saw me. And surprise! Blake was one of the suspects. I hope they find out he was the one who kidnapped me. I want to go home. 

Blake's POV

Ugh! Those nosy news reporters are everywhere. I have at least called my lawyer and team 30 times to stop the news from spreading. Now, Sofia's family and friends are questioning me because I was the last one to see her. I made up a story about seeing Sofia get on an Uber. Paparazzi, reporters, are outside my building. I'm trying to sound sympathetic. F*ck! Today is a horrible day. First, my baby tried to commit suicide, then I have to give her punishment. I hate to torture Sofia but she has to learn. I don't want my baby to try that again. Now, everyone is talking about me being a suspect. Ugh, sometimes Sofia pisses me off. She says the darkest things, that mouth of hers will get her in deep trouble. Oh yeah, and Sofia thinks she won't see me for 2 weeks since she's in her punishment. Oh, she will be seeing be alright...

Sofia's POV

The rest of the day was spent by watching T.V, I had nothing to do. Night came, but I wasn't asleep yet. I was just looking at the ceiling, I couldn't fall asleep. As the days passed, it seems like escaping is impossible. The police would never catch Blake, he's too powerful. He could easily bribe people, and BOOM. The case of missing Sofia Smith would die down, and no one would talk about it. I couldn't sleep so I turned on the T.V, I saw that the news was on. "Tonight at 11, the case of Sofia Smith is finally solved by police. Miss Sofia went on an Uber and went to a bar, just like her boss, Mr. Gilbert claimed. She was drunk and called an Uber to take her to the cliff. That is where 21 year old, Sofia Smith died. She apparently died by falling off the cliff. May her soul Rest In Peace." The news reporter said. Wait! Apparently, I'm dead in the real world?!

To be continued...

Chapter written by: Mellie758 and Crazybear89

Hi guys, it's Crazybear. I wrote half of this chapter and Mellie wrote the other half. Mellie and I were probably drunk while writing this bc we started writing the dumbest stuff ever! Like "You look like a burnt chicken nugget." Umm, sister? We were probably drunk. Jk, we were just tired and had no good roast. Also, this chapter doesn't sound romantic at all bc Mellie hates romance, if you guys read what she wrote before I fixed it, your brain cells would be gone. And don't mind the T.V suddenly appearing, Mellie came up with that idea. I swear, she was drunk. This chapter has 1,220 words! Thanks for reading! We decided that we would something call, Pick Up Line Of The Day! That is where we give you the cringest, cheesiest, pick up line. Also, we don't recommend you using this to flirt. 

Is your body from McDonald's?

Bc I'm lovin' it.

Many people should know this one, it's a classic.