Kidnapped? (Chapter 7)

Sofia's POV

I saw blackness. Am I dead? I didn't feel noting, I felt numb. What going on? The last thing I expected was to wake up alone in a fancy Victorian room. The room was red. Where the heck am I? What happened to me? Then memories flooded back inside my brain. I was kissing my boss and then now I'm here? What?! Why am I here? I got out of the bed and went to the door. I pulled the door, but it wouldn't open. What?! Get me out of here! I tried again and again but it was no use. The door wouldn't even budge. Have I been kidnapped? Then I saw the door moving, as if someone was trying to get in. I backed away from the door. The door opened, and there stood, Blake Gilbert. Did he bring me here? "I see that you're awake, Sofia." He said calmly. "Where am I? Can I please go back!? Why am here! I never did anything you!" I said, I was scared. I looked into Blake's eyes, they were inhuman. They were red, he looked demonic. I was scared. Trust me, I'm not a religious person or anything but i do believe that there are devils. "W—hat, are you?" I asked, my voice was shaky. "You are in my world, right now." Blake said. His world? What the f*ck? "I don't care where I am, anymore! Just let me go back! Please, I beg you!" I pleaded, he looked down at me with his cold, red eyes. "No, you are mine." He said. Wait what?! When did I turn into poverty? No one owns me! "What! Blake, just please let me go back!" I pleaded again. It seemed useless anyways. Why did he kidnapped me? What did I do to him? "Begging won't do you any good, Sofia. You should keep more mouth quiet. You should get some rest, tomorrow is our wedding." He said, he walked out of the room leaving me confused and upset. What?! Why is this happening to me? And who is Blake? His world? We're getting married tomorrow? Huh? None of this adds up. I searched around for my phone but there was no sign of it. I guess he took my phone. I cried on the pillow, wishing that this was some crazy nightmare. I wish that I would wake up and everything would be normal. Tears continually rolled down my cheeks. I begin to cry loudly. I miss my grandparents, my friends and everything. How long have I been here? Why me? I stoped crying and got myself together. Okay, maybe I can escape somehow, right? There's got to be way out! And what is Blake? I started to think about his actions...then it hit me. He's a devil?! It could be possible. Where am I? Blake said that I am in his world? As in the devil world? Suddenly, I felt a presence next to me. I looked up from my pillow and saw Blake looking at me with those burning eyes. "Why are you crying, my darling?" He asked. What?! I didn't even hear the door open?! "H—ow did you get here?" I asked him, he smirked. "You're a curious one, aren't you? Let's just say, I use a bit of my powers." He said, I gulped. "I'll go to sleep now." I said. I didn't want to anger the devil. I didn't want to get killed. I want to somehow earn his trust and run away. Yes! That's a good plan! I'll earn his trust and run away for good! "Goodnight, Sofia." Blake said, as he left. A rush of relief flowed through my body. Whenever, Blake is near me I feel afraid, I can't explain it, I just feel weird. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Maybe I can try to run away tomorrow. 

The next day (Sofia's POV)

I was woken up with a tap on my shoulder. I look to see a middle age woman, she was dressed in a maid uniform. I'm guessing she's his maid. "Miss Sofia, Mr. Gilbert ask for you to wake up and get ready for your wedding today. The wedding will start at 2:30, we better hurry." She said. What? Wedding? Oh gosh? I didn't think it would actually happen! I sat up on the bed. Maybe I can ask her for help. I looked at her and saw that her eyes were glowing red, she's  a devil too. It's useless. She snapped her fingers and 5 more maids came in. They prepared me for my "wedding." I did not give consent to this at all! I was forced into this! I hate myself for even liking Blake in the first place? Why did I even like him? Out of all the people in the world, I had to meet and kiss the devil? I wore a wedding dress, except the dress was red like blood. They did my makeup and the entire time, I wanted to cry. But I couldn't, I didn't want  Blake to come in. I didn't want to be any where near him. They were finally done with me. "She looks absolutely gorgeous! A bride indeed for our highness!" One of the maids said, the others nodded. "Let's get going now, it's almost time!" The maid said. They walked me out the room. I was in a castle, the castle was creepy. It looked demonic, I mean everything looks demonic here. We went into what look like a church. But this "church"was much more demonic. I walked down the aisle. There were people sitting. I looked at the people, and they all were devils. I'm in a place full of devils! I looked straight ahead and kept on walking. I looked and saw the one and only, Blake Gilbert. He smiled evilly at me. I stood next to him, and there was priest. Only the priest was a full on devil and he didn't even hide it. Blake smiled at me and whispered. "Are you ready to get married, sweetie?" Shivers ran through my spine and Blake smirked. I was indeed going to marry a devil...and I didn't want it at all.

To be continued...

Chapter written by: Crazybear89

Hi people! Hope you enjoyed reading! I had quite a hard time writing this chapter bc I accidentally deleted almost everything when I was done. So I had to rewrite it all over!  Forgive me for any errors, I was in a rush while writing. This chapter has 1,100 words! Until next time, byeee!