Attempt (Chapter 11)

⚠️ Warning: This chapter has some content that might be sensitive or uncomfortable for you. This chapter talks about suicide! If you feel uncomfortable, please don't read this! Just skip this chapter! There will be a summary in the end of this chapter! Otherwise, enjoy!

2 weeks later (Sofia's POV)

It's been 3 weeks since I've been here, 3 freaking weeks I'm hell. I've been begging Blake to let me go or at least explain to me. I don't get anything. One second Blake is my new boss and I found out I kissed him while I was drunk, then the next thing I know, Blake is the king of devils and forces me (kidnaps me to be exact!) to marry him and become queen of devils! Not to mention, a lot of traumatizing things happened to me, like getting raped by a devil that is aka your boss or should I say former boss. This is just absolutely insane! Blake never answers me, and I'm getting annoyed. I hate it here! I want to go home! Nights where I cried are countless. What's worst is that I have to sleep with the devil! Yeah, sometimes I feel depressed disgusted with myself even though it wasn't my fault. I wasn't the same Sofia anymore, I'll never be. Blake told me that he would only let me go back if I let him turn me into a devil. Of course, they will never happen! As the days passed, I just wanted to die. If I die then I'll run away from this hell. And today was the perfect day to work my plan. Blake is gone to meeting, the meeting is in the human world aka my home. I tried to convince Blake to take me but he wouldn't budge. I walked upstairs to the 5th floor of the castle, it wasn't the highest but it was high enough. I opened a door in one of the room, I walked in and saw that the balcony of the room was in bars. Yeah, like the bars in prison. What!? Ugh! I checked all of the balconies on floor 5 and all of them were bars. I couldn't go any higher on the floors because guards were there, Blake made sure I couldn't go up any higher. I tried the 3rd and 4th floor, but it was hopeless. The second floor was hopeless too. I went to the bathroom I'm "our" room, I cried on the toilet seat. I want to get out of here. Jigi, I miss you. I went and washed my hands, i looked at the mirror and noticed something, the mirror could open.

(I suck at explaining and I'm tired bc I'm writing this at 3AM) Something like this:

I looked at the items in the cabinet. There were toothpaste, floss, and your average bathroom stuff. I picked up a razor from the cabinet. It's pretty sharp. A idea popped in my head, I could use the razor blade to cut my wrist...I know, I didn't want to die but this was the only way I could escape this hell. I'm sorry grandma, grandpa, I love you but I'm not strong enough. If I die, I'll be with my parents. I'm sorry Natalie, Alexandra, your friend can't take this, I love you guys. Never in my life I would think about suicide but now...this was my only choice. I started sobbing again, making my vision blurry. I can't look be like this no more. Blake ruined me, I'm not the same anymore. My life is ruined. I took deep breath, I was sitting in the bathroom floor. At least the pain will end. I took the blade and was ready to cut my wrist, when I heard the bathroom door open and there stood Blake. He ran to me and snatched the blade away. "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING SOFIA! DO YOU THINK DYING WILL HELP YOU! DO YOU THINK KILLING YOURSELF WOULD HELP?! ANSWER ME! WHY SOFIA! WHY!" Blake screamed, I sobbed. Just when I thought I could run away. How did he even get here? Wasn't he busy?! "Leave me alone Blake. I want to go away from here." I said, Blake's eyes were red. His horns were grown out, he looked so scary, it looked like he was going to strangle me. All of the sudden Blake grabs me and kisses me roughly? 

To be continued...

Chapter written by: Crazybear89

Summary: 3 weeks have passed and Blake hasn't explained anything to Sofia. Sofia is getting frustrated bc she doesn't know what is going on. Blake goes to a meeting in the human world, Sofia is alone. Sofia decides to conquer her plan about jumping off the balcony and attempting suicide. Sofia checks every balcony but all of them have bars. Sofia gets mad bc she can't do her plan. While in the restroom, Sofia finds a razor blade, she was about to cut her wrist when Blake comes in and grabs it away from her. Blake is furious and the real devil of him comes alive. All of the sudden Blake grabs and Sofia kisses her?

Hi guys! So sorry that the writing schedule is all messed up! Mellie is having a hard time writing so I'm helping her. But don't worry, we'll somehow sort this out and everything will be normal once again. I hope we did not offend anyone in this chapter. I know it's a very sensitive topic to be talking about. This chapter has 1,020 words! I hope you guys have a amazing day or night or afternoon, evening, or whatever! Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment your ideas and thoughts! Also, you can comment you name, nickname or whatever name you want, we will use those names in our story, so you will have a chance of getting featured! You might even be the next main character in our next story, of course, we will give a shout-out to you. Byeee!