Playing With My Mind

Stumbling through her flat, we wasted no time in stripping each other's clothes off. Her confidence seemed to be growing with every passing minute as she met my hunger with one of her own. The light in the bedroom sprung to life and I caught a glimpse of it, silent cries of joy erupted in my head at the lack of dolls or stuffed toys, or any other immediate red alerts. My fingers flicked the clasp of her bra open, and I let it slip from her arms, relishing in the feel of her soft and perky breasts now pressing against my chest. Her stiffened nipples rubbing against me and enhancing the growing bulge under my boxers. I backed her into the bed, her body falling down on the top of it, her hair flying over her face and a small laugh ringing through the room as she flicked it aside and began to sit up. I stood over her, right between her legs, cupping her cheek and kissing her deeply. I traced my other hand over her bare hip my fingers reaching down and slipping beneath the violet lace panties that was all that remained of her clothing. The moment that I found her slick center, she arched towards me. She gasped against my mouth, giving me the perfect opportunity to capture her lower lip between my teeth, nipping it as I rubbed against her clit. I drew back enough to watch her reaction as I upped the pressure, her eyes drifted closed as her hand encircled my wrist, holding my hand in place as her head tipped back and she moaned softly. Like a flash, her face became Kat's. It caught me off guard, yet was such a sexy sight, I instantly felt myself get even harder and groaned in frustration and want. Driven on by this latest burst of frenzied hunger, I impatiently thrust two fingers inside her tight pussy. She cried out, her nails biting at my arms where she clutched me, her silver eyes blazing white at me as she cursed under her breath, bucking her hips whilst I pumped them in and out faster and faster.

I silenced her moans with a kiss, circling her clit with my thumb, driving her closer and closer to the edge.

"Come for me." I growled in her ear.

She panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly against my own, her breath hot on my skin whilst her body quaked and I felt her spasm around my fingers, her juices flowing over my fingers.

Temporarily weakened by her orgasm, she collapsed back onto the bed. I pulled her, now soaked, underwear down her legs, dropping them to the floor, then kicked off my boxers. Fishing a condom out of my wallet, rolling it on, and crawling between her legs. She sat up as I reached over her, my arms framing her body and trapping her beneath me. She bent her knees on either side of me, her hands finding my hips, and her fingers caressing my skin, the light touch tickling me in just the right way. I took hold of my hard cock, and poised it at her entrance, looking back at her. The eyes that I locked on to were rich brown, familiar... Kat's. I groaned, locking my lips with hers and impaling her in one hard stroke. Her hot, tight walls cradled my shaft, the pleasurable sensation heightened further by the imagination of it being Kat's body that I was inside. My fingers threaded into her hair as I pulled back and slammed inside again. Her moans were muffled by our kiss, her legs wrapping around my waist as she pushed her hips up to meet me. It was like I was possessed, my mind was hooked on the irritating minx in my life, and my body was drowning in her, owning her in the most intimate way. My pace was quickening, each thrust harder and faster than the last as I felt myself building for release. Her hands were on my ass, gripping it as I drove myself as deep as I could get inside of her. I felt her clench around me and I buried my face in her neck as her satisfied yell broke free and I followed after, nestled deep inside, shuddering as thick ropes of semen spurted from me, filling the condom.

Breathing heavily, I pulled my weight up from her small body, her satisfied smile was her own, no trace of Kat remained on her face or in her eyes. It was like waking from a dream. Still slightly dazed as I realised what had just happened. How I'd got off hard to the thought of Kat. I pulled out, seeing her wince slightly at the move. I went to the bathroom just off her room, took care of the condom and cleaned up a bit before heading back.

She was laying on her side, the light now off, the silvery glow of the moon bathing the room in a soft pale light. She was under the duvet, her arms holding it in place over her naked chest. I looked at her soft smile and tried to hide my desire to leave. It wasn't like I couldn't bare to spend the night in her bed with her, I just was trying to get my head around the insanity of tonight.

"Everything okay?" She asked, looking a little uncertain.

I didn't want to upset her, she may have been a one night stand, but she seemed like a nice enough girl.

"Yeah, fine." I replied, mustering up a smile, and crossing the room.

I grabbed my boxers from the floor, pulling them on and joining her under the duvet. The moment I stilled next to her, she rolled on her side, snuggling up to me, her small hand resting, open palmed, over my heart and her head resting on my shoulder. Her naked body was like a furnace against my own bare skin, and I felt certain desires beginning to stir once more.

It wasn't long before her shallow, soft breathing assured me that she was asleep. I lay staring at the ceiling, going through everything in my mind. I replayed almost every time that I spent with Kat since the day we met. Every time I was alone with her, trying to work out if I'd missed something that would explain the strange turn of events this evening. It would have been easier to blame the drink. But I wasn't far gone enough for that to warrant the blame, or offer a comforting logical excuse. I had no idea how long I'd been staring ahead, but nothing helpful had come to me. Instead, the moon was sinking lower in the brightening sky, and I was just getting tired. I tried to close my eyes and force sleep, but it didn't help. In a situation like this, I would usually call Roxy, but with her being Kat's sister in law these days, I didn't want to put her in an awkward position with Sean. I rolled my eyes, trying not to swear as it dawned on me just how pissed off he would be if he ever found out about it. He's just as protective of his sister, as we both are of Rox and Ev. I let out a sigh, assuring myself that there was no reason why he should find out. There was surely some reason why tonight she managed to get in my head, but that would be enough of it. It wouldn't happen again, and Sean and Rox wouldn't need to hear about it... right?!