Mine

I carried her into the room, her legs wound around my waist, my lips locked with hers. Reaching the bed, I released her, letting her feet land with a soft thud on the floor as I broke our kiss and spun her around and pushed her forward until she was bent over the bed, her hands braced on the mattress and her back arched as her hair fell over her shoulders, resting against her face. I could hear her breath coming in short pants whilst I traced my fingertips along a path down the back of her neck, feeling the searing heat from her skin against my soft pads. A slight quiver ran through her as I passed between her shoulder blades and took hold of the zipper on her dress. I slid it down lower and lower, watching the pearly white fabric part and uncover more of her silky, glowing skin. The small moan that she let out made me want to take her right there and then. I wanted to tear the dress clean in half and bury myself inside her, but I fought it down and slid the fabric from her shoulders letting it fall to the ground. The light pink underwear she had on clung to her small frame perfectly. It looked unbelievably sexy on her, but I had other plans, and the skimpy fabric wasn't a part of them. Making quick work of removing her strapless bra, I pressed a kiss between her shoulders, and then down her spine, feeling her pushing back towards me as I tugged her panties down her legs, teasing her with tender kisses in their wake.

Rising back to my feet, I removed my tie from around my neck, taking hold of her arms, I pulled them behind her back, crossing them and began to bind her wrists together. I smirked as I tugged it tightly, hearing her gasp in response, and let out a quiet giggle, before I pushed her back into position, bending over the bed.

I stood as close to her as I could without being in contact with her, the heat that emanated from my body, paired with the phantom touch of my clothing against her skin, teased her, making her squirm with need. Something that I loved to watch. I slowly shed my clothing, enjoying the knowledge that the wait was agonising for her in her heated state. Each layer that I pulled from my body seemed to gain a more noticeable shiver from Kat. I cast them aside until I stood naked behind her, taking a moment longer to fully appreciate the incredible view, noticing each sensuous curve and line. Tilting my hips forward, I pressed my hardened cock against her perfect ass, the soft warmth of her skin against me sent a powerful surge coursing through my blood.

"Evan, please." She half moaned, half begged, trying to wriggle back onto me.

I chuckled at her eagerness, and held her firmly in place by her bound wrists.

"Now, now Kit Kat, be patient." I teased, fighting to remain in control of my own impatience and eagerness.

I'd never had a woman nearly undo me as easily as Kat. I'd seen many in a position like this over the years, but none were as satisfying as this. Kat was a wonder to behold. Maybe because of her natural reluctance to hand over control, or maybe because she had captured more than just my attention.

"Screw patience!" She whined, shimmying her ass so that it rubbed over my shaft. "I need you."

Those words were music to my ears, they made my heart sing... and my cock twitch. I lowered my lips to her ears.

"Then, are you ready to admit you were being possessive earlier?" I whispered.

I felt the change in her body, clearly not predicting that turn of events.

"Are you seriously bringing that up... now?" She asked in surprise.

I laughed letting my free hand slip around her tiny waist, and brush lightly over her toned stomach.

"Yes. I want to hear you say it."

As I dipped between her thighs, my fingers swept through her folds, feeling the heated wetness there and hearing her soft moan and quiet curse.

"No way." She replied, her tone caught between a desperate plea and a sulky stubbornness.

Her determination was amusing, so very her, but it soon passed as I rubbed her clit. Her back arched and a sweet cry of pleasure slipped from her lips,

"Are you sure you want to play this game?" I asked with a low, warning in her ear.

I rubbed her faster, wanting to bring her right to the brink, feeling how she throbbed and hardened under the pressure from my fingers, getting wetter with every sweep. The way her body responded to my touch was perfect. I was in awe of her every move and reaction, hearing how her breathing increased, her hair tickling against my cheek as it fell over her shoulder. I was entranced by all that she was.

"Okay!" She panted desperately. "Okay, I was being possessive." She cried out.

I smiled with satisfaction, feeling the happy skip that my heart made in my chest.

"Why?" I asked firmly, increasing the pace against her sensitive bud.

I was determined to get an answer from her, to hear her tell me what she was thinking that made her act that way.

"Because... I did- fuck!!"

"Tell me." I ordered.

"Because I don't want to share you." She said, the words tumbling out of her mouth.

My arousal built up even more with her admission. I wasn't sure if it was what I expected to hear or not, but the words were exactly what I wanted to hear. I had no intention of flirting with that woman, or any other woman to be honest, but the knowledge that Kat didn't want me to, it seemed to click something in my mind. My need to claim her was higher than ever. But it wasn't just the same as every other time. This time there was more to it.

"Good." I said simply, stopping the torment of her clit and pressing my lips to her neck. "Because I don't want to share you either." I said clearly, grasping my rock hard shaft and lining it up to her slickened entrance. "You're mine." I growled, before closing my mouth over her sensitive neck and sucking hard, as I sank my entire length into her heated center, closing my eyes with pleasure as she moaned and said softly:

"I'm yours."