Chapter 1

In Korea

Tzuyu's POV
- 7 AM-

*Knock Knock*

"Miss Chou, please wake up. Miss Kim and Miss Son is here." The maid said, and waited for Tzuyu's answer.

"Let them in," I coldly replied, "next time, just let them in, you don't need my permission" The maid nodded and went to the entrance. "Let the girls in. Next time just let them in." The maid told the guard.

"Tzuyu-yahhhh!!!!! Wake upppp!!!" The pale girl shouted while hugging me. She's Dahyun, my best best friend. And here comes Chaeyoung, that short girl over there. "Tzuyu, we're late, hurry hurry!!" Strawberry jumped up and down. Well, that's what I usually call her.

"Alright alright. Coming." I hurriedly went to the bathroom, took a shower, and dressed up. "Where are they? We're going to be late." I thought. And guess what? We are not going to leave this house. Not until they finish eating. "Why are you guys still eating. Come on." They looked at me, just like I expected. "Not until we finish eating!" Dubu and Strawberry said in unison. I rolled my eyes.

After 5 minutes, which is like an hour for me, they finally finished. "Congratulations, you just gained 3 pounds." I mocked them. They looked at each other and smirked, then "If we enjoy it, it's ZERO calorieeee~" It's their motto, so I'm familiar with it. "Let's go."

*20 minutes after*

"Oh my gosh, it's them!!" A student whispered. After 10 seconds, other students went crazy.

 After 10 seconds, other students went crazy

You know... I hate this feelings. When my mom died, I started hating it when people just pay too much attention to me. I don't know, I just hate it.

"Let's goooo!!!!" Dubu shouted. Aishh, it's embarrassing, you know how I feel. We went to our classroom, and sat in the back row, as always.
*Ringgggggggggg*
Our professor came in. To be honest, I don't like him. He always flirts with the students, but it's his business anyway, I don't care.

But you know, not my girl.