Chapter 11

Still at school
"YOO JEONGYEON!!! COME HERE!" Jihyo yells. Her voice is so damn loud. A minute later, Jeongyeon comes and sits down on the couch.

"You!" Jihyo points at Jeongyeon then Nayeon "And you! You guys better explain what happened." She points to the kitchen and now I understand why she's mad.

"I was washing the dishes

"I was washing the dishes. And then Nayeon came. She hugged me all of a sudden and then we were cuddling. Then, Nayeon tickled me. And all of those things fell down."  Jeongyeon admits.

"It's okay Jeongyeon unnie," I say and Jeongyeon hugs me.

"Thank you, my Chewy~"

I take out my calculator and begin to calculate the total costs of those dishes. "It's okay as long as you pay $12,250," I say, showing the calculator to Jeongyeon.

She whines "I'm brokeee~ Babe, I'm broke." Nayeon takes out her credit card and gives it to me. "You're rich Nayeon unnie." I compliment her. "But just kidding. It's only $12,250, it's not that expensive."

"TZUYU IS RICH!!!" Momo says, showing everyone her phone.

"Tzuyu

"Tzuyu...how old are you?" Nayeon slowly stands up, puts her hands on my shoulders, and asks.

"Uhhh, I'm 18..." I answer awkwardly because they are all staring at me.

"I didn't know you were this rich? I know you are wealthy but not this much! $92 millions! 18 years old!"

I stand up and ask "Anyway. Let's put this aside. Are you guys going to the field trip?" Our school is having a field trip to the US. This time is to have fun, not to learn.

"I'm going!"

"Me, too!!"

"So, all of us are going." I walk towards the door "Let's go."

"Can we come over?" Sana follows me. "Tomorrow is the field trip y'know. I think it might be better if we all just gather up and go at a same time."

I nod and they follow me to the parking lot. "Go get your stuff and come to my house alright?"

"Understood!"
————————————————————
NoJamBro
With TzuYoda, Sanana, Nabunny, Chaengberry, ThomasTheTrain, Minaricano, SoftDub, and BabyPeach.