Chapter 15

"Y...you!!! What are you doing here!!??"

Jimin and I were friends since I was 5 and he was 7 but we were separated from each other because he had to study abroad. It has been 8 years since we last saw each other. He still looks the same after 8 years.

"Jimin-hyung, you look weirder."

"You mean handsome?" He asked and posed. "You look the same Chew-ah."

I crossed my arms and raise one of my eyebrows. "It's a sure thing. I know I'm pretty." Jimin chuckled. "You're confident Chew."

"Mr. Park?"

"Ms. Minatozaki?"

"Eh? You guys know each other?"
————————————————————
Sana explained why they know each other. Sana and Jimin's parents work with each other. That's the reason why they are pretty close to each other. They talked to each other for about 10 minutes but it seemed like an hour to me because I had nothing to do besides listening to their boring conversation.

"We have to go now." I finally spoke up. Sana fixed her things then stood up and shook his hand one more time. I glared at them but they didn't notice. I was obviously pissed off, so I just got out of Starbucks as soon I paid the bill. I walked around and when I looked back, Sana was running towards me.

"TzuTzu, why...didn't you...wait for..me?" I could tell that she was running out of breath. I just stared at her blankly.

"I'm sorry for leaving a tiny creature like you behind so that you had to run." I patted her head. Good thing she was still exhausted so she didn't execute me.

"Let's go."

"Home?"

"Nope! Cinema. We still have more than 3 hours left." I answered, checking the time.

"Then why did you tell him that we have to go?"

I stopped walking and looked over my shoulder. "Just because." I said, smiling.

"You're weird...Ah! And why did you call him Hyung? Aren't you supposed to call Oppa?"

"Just because."

She hit my arm real hard, she's not tired anymore, poor me. "Eh..Calling someone Oppa sounds cringe. Hyung is way better."

"Oh, that's why."

We talked on our way to the cinema. We talked a lot, shared a lot of secrets, in just 10 short minutes. Sana didn't buy the ring because she just wasted all of her allowance on that perfume thing. I sighed and shook my head while clicking my tongue.

"Hotel Del Luna?" I asked Sana before paying for the tickets. She nodded and started dancing all of a sudden. "Are you insane?"

"Was I ever not?"

Wow. We got our tickets and I forced her to stop dancing because the movie is about to start. We sat in our seats and began watching the movie. This movie is something else, I'm telling you.
————————————————————
3 and a half hours passed and the movie is finished. It's about in the middle of Seoul, Hotel del Luna is the eponymous hotel that caters only to ghosts. The beautiful but ill-tempered CEO is cursed to manage the hotel due to a terrible crime she committed, but cannot remember.

"Ahhh, it's so good. I'm still confused though. So they met in their next lives right?"

"Uh huh. Or it might be Chan Seong's dream. Uhh, I have a question Sana unnie. Have you ever dated anyone?"

She hummed in return and looked at the sky when we walked out of the mall. "No. My standards are high. I've never liked anyone yet." She ran to my car like a kid and waited for me.

"This kid." I sighed and chuckled at her. I turned on the engine and drove back to the hotel. As soon as I got inside the room, the girls shouted.

"Yo, where were you guys?" Ostrich started the conversation. I put down all the bags and sat down on the ground next to my suitcase.

"Shopping."

"Why didn't you invite me~?"

"We did. By the way, hurry up, we're gonna be late for our flight."

Jihyo got out of a room, carrying the girls' suitcases. "Here! Tzu, they threatened me to pack for them." She said, pointing at the girls.

"I'll punish them. Let's go."

We went to the airport and got on the airplane. It was so noisy to be honest. I could have used my private jet, but Dahyun didn't allow me to.

As usual, Sana sat next to me. This time, surprisingly, she wasn't scared.

"Sana unnie, you're not scared?" I asked.

"It depends. Maybe it's because you are here so I'm not scared."

"Did you just propose to me?"

"Yep, in a friendly way though."

"I know. Wo ai ni." I mumbled the last part. Sana was talking to Momo so I guess she didn't  hear it. Or if she heard it, she wouldn't know what it means.

HI GUYS!!! I'm so sorry. My wifi was weak and slow for the past few days so I couldn't upload a new chapter. I'll try my best to upload new chapters asap. 👋 byeee. Happy late New Year 🎉