Chapter 17

It has been 1 month from the day Nayeon almost lost her girlfriend at the mall. Sana's birthday is coming soon. Luckily, I bought her a gift, a necklace. Everyone was pretending that they were busy, but instead, they prepared Sana's birthday party. We didn't tell her, of course. It's a surprise. I hope, everything will go well.

"So you, you and Sana will go somewhere romantic to distract her okay?" Jeongyeon ordered me to distract Sana, as you can see. I looked up from my phone. "What? Romantic?"
——————————————————
"Woaaaa, this place is amazing!!" Sana stood in the middle of the cherry blossom trees as the snow was falling down. I don't know why I'm here, I just am. "You like it?" I followed as she walked toward the biggest tree. "Yes, definitely."

I held the necklace in my hand. "Look Tzuyu! This is so pretty." I nodded and came closer to her. "You are prettier," I mumbled. She hummed and raised her eyebrows. "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing. Pose." She understood instantly.

" She understood instantly

"Tada." I showed her the picture. "I look so pretty." I was shocked, no, this can't be happening. "Sana unnie, no. You...from now on, avoid Nayeon unnie for me. The disease spread and now you are shameless too." I clicked my tongue and sighed. "I'll get rid of Nayeon unnie or else the disease will spread to more people."

I leaned closer to her and put the necklace on her. It seemed like she was expecting something else, so she closed her eyes. "Pfft, idiot." I giggled and pinched her cheeks.

"Woaaaa, the necklace is stunning, thank you~"

"I spent an hour at the mall for that necklace, so be grateful."

"I'm so grateful Tzu-ah."

I crossed my arms and nodded. "Good." Suddenly, I got a message.
————————————————————
Birthday
Nabunny: TZUYU COME BACK                          Why?: Tzuyoda
SoftDub: We done
PeachBaby: Buy more Jokbal, I accidentally ate it all.
                                    "aCcidEntAlLy":TzuYoda
NoJamBro: Hurry up! Room 520
Minaricano: We are buying the cake,  Chaeyoung and I.
ThomasTheTrain: I'm waiting💁🏼‍♀️
                                       Yes yes. Byee:TzuYoda
————————————————————
"Unnie. We gotta buy more Jokbal." I looked up from my phone. Sana shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I literally bought a bag full of Jokbal and now they are running out of it." I stood up and held her wrist. "Let's go." She said nothing and followed after me.

"Tzuyu, you know what day it is?" Ha. She's really an idiot. Soon after, we arrived at Sana's house. And as soon as she stepped in the door.

BOOM!!!!