Chapter 14

We stayed in the US for about 3 days. In those 3 days, I created a lot of good memories with my friends...and crush. I'm glad I met them, they changed me. I'm no longer the mean and cold Tzuyu anymore, at least to them. Before we go to the airport, Sana and I decided to go to a mall. Since the rest of the girls are lazy, they didn't want to go. I got a taxi instead of calling my driver. They need to rest too, you know?

After a while, we arrived at the mall. I paid the driver and got out of the car, Sana followed me. The mall was big. I signaled Sana to hold my hand, so she wouldn't get lost. Once, she got lost and couldn't call us because she forgot her phone. I was running around the zoo to find her. Luckily, I found her standing next to a squirrel cage.

Now back to reality. She said she wanted to buy perfumes and new shoes. I told her that I'd pay for it but then she refused. She said all the items in her collection must be paid by her own money.

"Collection?" I asked

"Yea, a perfume collection"

"I have a shoe collection. But I just started, so I don't have that much."

"Then I'll buy shoes for your birthday" She giggled and then pushed me forward. "Hurry up, I heard that the perfume I wanted to buy is a limited edition."

We both jogged to the perfume shop which I didn't even know the name because I'm not a perfume fan. But I'm pretty sure it's a famous brand because it looks luxurious. And also, Sana liked it and wanted to add it to her collection. I did some research and found out that Sana's family is also wealthy, the rest of the girls are. In conclusion, this brand is famous.

She looked around the shop and whispered "Yes" as she found the one that she has been looking for. She took the perfume and went to the cashier. I believe it was Clive Christian No.1 Majesty something. After she bought it, she jumped around like a kid and almost dropped her new perfume. "Clumsy Sana," I said, "Give me it, I'll hold it for you." She gave me the bag and pouted.

We then went to Balenciaga and to buy some pairs of shoes

We then went to Balenciaga and to buy some pairs of shoes. I found some pairs that I like. I went to the cashier. Suddenly, Sana gave the cashier her card. "I'll pay." She said, smiling. I took her card away and gave the cashier my card instead.

"If you're going to buy me something, don't buy me shoes. It means bad luck."

Sana nodded. I gave her a credit card back after paying. We went to Cartier after that. "Wait Sana. I gotta go to the restroom. Do not go anywhere okay?" I ran to the restroom.

A moment later, I came back. When I entered the shop, I saw Sana looking at something. She didn't notice me, so she walked away, taking a last glance at the ring. I waited for her to get away and then I asked the employee what Sana was looking at. She pointed at a ring and said "I asked her if she wants to buy it, and she said no. She also added that she doesn't have enough money."

What? Not enough money? But her family is rich. I thought

"Oh, okay. Umm, can I get that?" I took out my credit card and paid for the ring. It's cheaper than I expected, it was around $8,000 something.

"Thank you

"Thank you." I held the ring box in my hand and put it in my pocket. I smiled and walked to Sana who is now waiting outside of the shop.

"Hey Sana unnie! I told you to not go anywhere!" I pretended to be mad and scolded her. Her reaction is priceless😖. It seemed like she was scared.

"So...sorry. It was boring inside so I just walked around." She apologized and looked down. Okay, I felt guilty. I rubbed her head and smiled.

"I was just kidding unnie. How could I scold you?" She looked at me with a surprised face which made me laugh. Did she really think that I'm mad because she went outside instead of staying inside and wait for me?

"I swear Tzu. Next time I'm not going to buy you boba anymore." I gasped and whined. "Nooo~ I can't live without boba~ No boba no life."

She flicked my forehead and fixed my sentence. "It's supposed to be No Sana no life alright?" I shook my head, ran away and stuck my tongue out at her.

I could tell that she was furious as she ran toward me, REALLY fast. I kept on running until I bumped into someone. I stood up and offered my hand. The boy took my hand and stood up also.

"Y...you!! What are you doing here!!??" We both shouted.

/////////////////////////////////////////

IT'S SANA'S BIRTHDAY Y'ALL!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SQUIRREL-CHAN!!!!