Chapter 23

"Come back," I said

"Why?" asked Dahyun

"Just because. I give you 9 days to come back."

"Yes ma'am!"

I hung up and nodded. "I told them. They'll be back soon. Before the wedding at least." The wedding is in 9 days and I need to deal with my emotions. Gosh, why do I need to attend this wedding?

Sana asked me to design a dress for her, so I did. I spent days and nights designing it so that she could be the best bride. How sad.

The day before the wedding, also before my birthday, I gave her the dress. She tried it on and stepped out of the dressing room.

"I think I'm in love." I joked around. However, I really did fell in love at that moment, for the 27th time, I admit. Sana chuckled and hit my shoulder softly.

"I'm nervous," Sana started "I'm only 19 and I'm getting married." I stood up and folded her clothes. "Eh, my family is forcing me to get married since I am 20 already," Nayeon spoke. "Then let's get married." Jeongyeon simply answered. I sighed, "I'll be single until the day I die."

They laughed. After that, we went to my house to have a sleepover. I changed into my PJ and lied on the bed. "Tzu," said Sana. "Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm tired."

"Me too"

"Should I hug you to sleep?"

"Should I kill you?"

"No, but I'll hug you anyway."

Then Sana hugged me and we both fell asleep. Tomorrow is a big, happy day for Sana. And a big, depressing birthday for me.
———————————————————
"WAKE UP MRS. PARK" Mina shook Sana, who is hugging me tightly. "Who is Mrs. Park? They are not even married yet." I said and drank a cup of water beside my bed. "Let her sleep. We still have a lot of time." A lot of time to prepare. A lot of time to enjoy this moment.