Chapter 3

Flashback
"Who are you!?" I shouted
"Chillax girl~ I just want to talk with you girls." That creep replied, smirked.
"You can do whatever you want to me, but DON'T touch my sister" My beloved sister said calmly.

That creepy dude laughed. "Is he crazy?" I asked myself. He then laughed for a while, then turned and asked my sister, "Who do you tthink you are to tell me what to do?" He grabbed my sister and and began to undress her.

"WHAT DO I DO? I HAVE TO DO  SOMETHING. STOP BEING A COWARD TZUYU!!!!" I told myself, drops of tears coming out. I felt something, a piece of glass. I cut the rope that tied my hands together, then I went straight to him. I stabbed him. But I was young, so I wasn't that strong. He cried...or pretended to cry. Begging me to forgive him and don't kill him. I was naive, so I ignored him and helped my sister. Thinking that I won.

"NO TZUYU!!" In a blink, blood, was everywhere. "No no no no no...." I looked at the man, he was about to stab me, too. Luckily, the police arrived in time, no, they arrived in time to save me, but was too late to save my sister. I stood there, looking at my precious sister. The one that risked her life to save me. "What have I done?"

A few minutes later, my parents arrived. They were shocked. My mom was crying like crazy, there goes my dad, comforting Mom. I knew that he was hurt, but he's good at controlling his emotions, so he didn't cry. I couldn't believe it. I stared at my sister's face. "She is beautiful...no, she was beautiful."

"If you didn't forgive him, if you killed him, your sister wouldn't die!!" Mom yelled at me. Those words, I will never forget those words. "M..m..mom?" My mom was trembling, and then she fell down. "N..no. This can't be happening. NOOOO!!!" My dad, an emotionless man, cried. I was 6 years old.

Months later, I found out that my mom had a heart disease. I lost my mom and sister in the same day. After that, I changed, turned into a completely different person.

I loved my dad. He was a busy man, but still spent time for me. After Mom's death, he promised that he would never love anyone else. I trusted him.

Until one day...

Hey guys, it's me. Umm, so I just changed the reasons why her mom and sister died. Sorry sorry~