Chapter 6

Wendy and Natsu stared confused at the scene infront of them. They had been walking peacefully when they heard a cry. The recongized zenitsu smell and of the boy with the scar. They ran to their smell afraid something bad was happening.

It was just Zenitsu throwing a tantrum the red headed boy introduced himself allowing them to catch his name. Tanjiro was scolding Zenitsu for proposing to a girl in the middle of the street while the lather was crying of how weak he was.

They decided to approach the two as they had calm down"Hi,are you alright?"Zenitsu looked at the two girls. He recongized their sound. The sound of the flowing river and wind for Wendy and Natsu a lullaby never ending although small cries where heard once in a while there was also that voice underneath that he chose to ignore.

"Natsu?Wendy?"Zenitsu teared up immediately going to hug Natsu as he was crying. Tanjiro stood up as he looked at them"Oh i remeber you. You defended that girl from that scary guy"Wendy pointed as he introduced himself"I'm Tanjiro kamado!Nice to meet you!"

"Uhm,I'm Wendy Fumetsu and that is my sister Natsu Fumetsu"Wendy pointed at Natsu who was patting Zenitsu back as he was crying in her chest repeating '''i'm going to die'''. The lather responding with '''its fine i'm here for you'''

Zenitsu held Wendy's hand as they were going to their next mission together. Zenitsu's mind went feral when she proposed the idea of holding their hands resulting in Natsu kicking his butt for thinking in a way she didn't like

So Zenitsu just kept walking occasionally speaking with the group'Wendy's sound is calm and soothing!'He looked at Natsu smiling'And Natsu sound is so pretty'His head looked at Tanjiro'Tanjiro's sound is so kind. They make me want to cry!

"Ne Wendy what is in your bag?"He looked at the bag swinging side to side as she walked. "Hm?Oh this bag contains healing supplies,Journals and my equipment to use my poison"

Zenitsu honestly was suprised a girl like her was so strong. 'Wendy-chan hand is soft even after all the training she did'He beamed happily at how she squeezed her hand.

He was so happy he didn't realize they arrived until a corpsed had flied out of the window of the house resulting in him hugging Wendy for support. Tanjiro had tried helping him and so did Natsu and Wendy but he was beyond save

Something in wendy snapped. She had failed to fulfill her duty as healer just like with Natsu and future lucy. Why was she so weak. If she had being stronger then-

A hand was place on her shoulder. She expected Natsu but it was Zenitsu. He had heard the noice she produced changing. Instead of the light wind blowing and flowing river it was voilent rain with thunder and the water splashing against rocks.

Thankfully she had calmed down Zenitsu was happy he calmed her down that sound really scared him as it suddenly appeared.

"Zenitsu,Natsu,Wendy lets go!" Zenitsu shook his head refusing to go Wendy looked at him"Zenitsu who will protect me...?"Zenitsu eyes teared up before pointing at Tanjiro"TANJIRO CAN HE IS STRONGER THAN ME"

Wendy's face darkened"Ah..i see"Before turning around following both Natsu and Tanjiro who had both angered faced"WAIT,DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!I WILL GO WENDY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"Zenitsu clinged to her as Tanjiro was putting the box on his back down saying it will protect the kid and that he valued it more than his life

"I won't force you to go if you don't want to.."Zenitsu just kept clinging to her till she calmed down. When they entered the house Wendy was holding Zenitsu hand again to reasure him as he was still scared.

Zenitsu tensed at hearing a sound"Tanjiro!"The two kids had run inside explaining the box had being moving"Ahh you shouldn't have left it though"

Something was in there. Something he was willing to die for. What would that be?. Then Zenitsu bend pushing Tanjiro,Natsu and the little girl in another room as a drum was heard and they were teleported away.

(Scene skipped)

Wendy was about to unleash her sword at the up coming demon tongue but then something cut it. "Zenitsu?"He was standing infront of them in a protective way. A hand signaling them to stay behind

Facing the ground while gripping on his sword ready to attack"Thunder breathing first form:Thunder clap and flash"In a flash the demons head was cut off. Then zenitsu woke seeing the demons head"EHH,ITS SUDDENLY DIED!WENDY IS IT YOU!YOU SAVED ME WENDY!"

"Zenitsu?"He hummed at her saying his name."You...saved me"

Natsu and the little girl was told to stand back. Natsu didn't know if it was his manners or something else but he was hurt but was still trying to protect them"Tanjiro!I will help you!"A little while ago a man with a boar head had barged in Natsu had kick him to another room as the drum sound was heard.

Stepping on a little girl how dare he!

Tanjiro nodded as they ran out of the room who had changed to another one charging at the demon who had being mumuring about how people kept barging in his room.

This was a show. Kyogai just kept beating his drum Natsu was staying in rythm to not get hit. Tanjiro seemed to struggle abit"Time to end! KYOGAI I LOVE YOUR BLOOD ART! ITS AWESOME"Said demon looked shocked as both of them were about to cut off his head but praised him for his work

"Dragon breathing third form: hunting territory/Water breathing Nineth form:Water splashing Flow turbulent"

In that moment they had it. They cut off his head. "Say....did you really like my writing?"Kyogai looked at them as he head was slowly turning to ash"Of course!I loved it!"

Tears fell out his eyes as he mouth had already turned to ash.

"Thank you"

Kyogai is happy
So me smiling
Love
-Alex