Chapter 24

The proceeding arcs will be summarized the text is the same just a little confused Natsu added. So don't expect much of this chapter.

She was standing next to Tanjiro who was aswell in a fighting stance sword in hand. This demon was expected to say the least but an upper moon wasn't what they had planned.

Natsu got in position and waited for Tanjiro to do so and they charged"Dragon breathing third form:/Water breathing fourth form:"

They got closed to daki who jumped back but got her leg cut off by Natsu's blade."Striking tide Chaos!/Hunting territory!"

Tanjiro had managed to cut the part where Koinatsu was imprisoned without harming her in any way."You two are cute but the girl...."She turned her head towards Natsu who glared even more. Daki examined every visible feature on her.

Her long salmon hair was held in a braid a ribbon at the end of it,her shiny purple eyes reflected the moon light as her rosey lips fit the scenary of her pinky rosy cheeks as a tiny black scar tainted her right cheek. Her figure was thin but developed and she was sure that if she contracted her muscle it will be stronger than expected.

"You have nice looks,too bad that man wants you alive"

*Two days before the group infiltrated the district

Daki entered through the window as she had sucessfully killed o-mitsu before noting the presence of someone"How are you doing?"

"Muzan-sama!"The man now known as the progenitor of demons raised his head his face painted with a gentle smile"You seem to have eaten alot of humans. You are stronger compared to before. Thats good."

Immediately getting to her knees and bowing,her head touching the tatami Daki responded as fast as she could"Yes!"

"But don't let your gaurd down. If things are going too well,you can get easily tripped up"

"I will keep that in mind"

"There are some skilled people among the demon hunters like the pillars who'll sense that there is a demon here right away. But over here,anyone who lacks the ability of a pillar pretty much can't tell the difference as we ressemble humans. However they can discern things they don't understand like blood type or disease strains"

She raised her head as Muzan stood up"Daki"

"Yes!Yes Muzan-sama!"The man came closer"I have high hopes for you."He extended his hands and cupped her face looking into her eyes who had the words 'Upper moon six' carved in,he told her in a queit voice"You are more beautiful than anyone else. Strong enough to have buried seven pillars. You'll become much. Much stronger. Much. Much crueler. Your a special demon."

"That is why I have a request for you"

Daki looked as Natsu held her blade with her hands above her right shoulder the end pointed at her.

"Three girls defied me,and one of them even stopped the transformation"

Tanjiro held his sword by her side. They gave eachother a glance as the silence weighted on them.

"Find her and bring her to me"

"Just as persistent as he said you would be. We clashed a little and look,your blades are already chipped. You were probably assigned the worst swordsmith. How many of you came by the way?"