Chapter 13

Natsu was really cautious. She was fighting an upper Moon afterall. Even though she had way more intense fight back then it was still gonna be hard. Her power had significantly reduce when being reborn only increasing when she had an emotional out burst.

-I can't lose,I have to protect them-Launching herself at incredible speed her fist coliding with Akaza's. He threw a kick aiming for face she blocked feeling the pain before punching him in the abdomen. She had a few feet of distance as her fist ignited.

She punched hitting him directly in the face before he threw his. She got hit but pushed his arm down throwing an ignited kick from below. Doing a back flip before getting her gaurd back. Akaza entered a stance "Techinique deployement..."He had to stop because Wendy was coming from behind with a sky dragon Claw.

He blocked it with a hand throwing her away. She landed on her feets lowering her body immediately after. -They ain't showing any kind of murderous intent anymore,Its like fighting air or even fire!- A sarcastic comment because those where their elements after all. The feeling they were leaving the most pleasing.-If it wasn't whatever thing they call their ability and battle spirit,I wouldn't be able to sense them coming!"

Natsu was feeling GREAT!The joy it brought her to finally fight without holding back was awesome. The hits he took will most likely heal but her fire still left a side effect after all. Wendy was on her side too the enchantements will be usefully.

Wendy had an out most pump of sudden energy. She could run along side the train if it wasn't because of a fight happening and the fact it was destroy. In an instant she went for a stike. "Leading sky arrow!/Fire dragon Talons!"

Akaza still had an advantage,his healing capabilities wasn't just for show. Plus they will eventually run out of magic as well"Technique Deployment Destructive kill:Compass needle"His right hand palm faced them and his left hand positioned at his waist. A multiple of blows being thrown at them some hitting their targets some completely missing.

They were going to fight for a good hour,them constatly trying to over power him and they using as much magic as they could.

Wendy still didn't say her last word so it was now or nothing "All physical abilities up!Deus Eques!"Light emitted from below her. Natsu took a deep breath dashing forward. A kick was expected for Akaza but a sword had cut off his hand-When did she?!-

Natsu had their swords. Fighting with her feets(thanks to years of watching erza fighting like this). He blocked every blow as she kept increasing on speed. Natsu launched back Wendy came from below her palm just infront of his chest before a beam of energy left it pushing Akaza a way.

"What awesome fighting skills you have!And the way you are able to fight with your swords using your feets is just admireble!You two should really consider becoming demons!Afterall one of you already have his blood in your veins"

Shock flashed across Natsu's face for a brief moment before being replaced by anger. She had something against that person, she even hated him more than Acnologia himself!Which was suprising!The man killed her dad but she forgave him and let him 'sleep' in peace after suffering for so long. But him oh hoho, she will make sure he dies painfully.

Her fist clenched a little more. Almost drawing in blood out. Her fire seemed to be laughing in a way but it was just his blood reacting to such magic. She clenched her sword, Wendy seeing gripped her sword harder.
Now it was time see if their duo techinique was useful.

Natsu launched herself towards him Wendy jumping for an attack from above. "Technique deployment Destructive kill:War style!"It was good moment to use their new breath style so here goes nothing.