Chapter 21

After Wendy explained their situation to Tanjiro and that Natsu came back to them holding Nezuko in her arms. Tanjiro jumped infront of her exclaiming that ones he cures Nezuko he will turn her back into a conplete human again.

He had a jumpscare when tears started to go down her face. She was the spirit lifter but now she was the one crying. Nezuko panicked to as she started patting her head with a worried expression.

Natsu wiped her tears away with her kimono's sleeve. Wendy watched with a blank and sad expression at the same time as her eyes deceived her and made her look at a different scene. She snapped out of it then smiled. They went to sleep after their mom signalled them to.

Wendy swang her legs back and forth lightly,humming a little song
"You light my fire
Igniting in my chest at your touch
What i want to hear is your emotion"

She stopped at the light,but very loud at the same time,sound of footstep. She turned her head seeing two strange shadows. The white,rough like-drawn,eyes had as well white tears falling from them,the heart at the center of their chest both looking damaged.

They smaller one's heart looked like a piece of it was cut off but was held to the main heart with stitchs as the left corner had a white color while the rest was red,a black crack in the center of the heart looking like it could grow any second. The taller one had a total white heart,a small part of the heart was broken,the broken piece being a small distance away.

The main heart was still a little bit damage as a black like liquid leaking out of the whole the piece left. Wendy widen her eyes slightly at how beaten up look,blood,bandages and scratches covering but the most heart breaking thing was that they were smiling.

As if the world had just take everything they had. She blinked the persons being replaced by her two dear friends. "Wendy are you alright?"Wendy placed a hand over her eye her hand clenching the hair over it before she let go and looked at it.

-Why is there blood on my hand?-She blinked again it disappearing before she felt a hand on her shoulder"Hmm?"Nezuko was infront of her,a tiny hand on her shoulder. "Huh?o-oh!I'm fine Nezuko!You guys don't have to worry!"

Nezuko laid her head on her abdomen as Tanjiro sat infront of them. "Ahh,thats a relief!"He looked at her as she patted Nezuko on the back"Wendy,can i ask you some question about your powers?"

"Uhh,Sure!Go right ahead!"Tanjiro took a deep breath before blurting out"Why didn't Natsu's fire affect you or Nezuko?"A Wendy gave a too-inocent-because-i'm-too-ignorant smile and answered"Maybe because we aren't her enemy?"
*Wendy's text has ^ at the begining

"What?"

^"Natsu is rather....different,she has a specific definition of good and bad,friends,family and enemy. Friend or family is you make me feel at home and are here if i have a heavy burden and Enemy is You hurt my family so i hurt you back. Good is you like and care for my friends bad is you think my friends are stupid and weak. So she just sets her fire to hurt the person she desires to end,next question"

"What is that mode when you have pink hair and eyes and feathers on you?"

^"I call it dragon force,Its hard to explain but my powers get a boost in that mode,the changes on my body is a proof i'm going hard although 3 minutes is now my limit"

"Okay,are you sad?"

Wendy eyes widen at that. "I always get a sad and angered scent around you even Natsu has that scent but that is always covered by her natural positivity even when you smile that scent is still present"

Wendy lowered her head a shadow looming over her face
"Yes,both Natsu-san and I have lost alot,you can't imagine how hard it is for us to cop with the lost. Ever since the youngest age the world showed no kindness to us,we only had eachother. When I started understanding my powers people feared me but she didn't.....she held me close and said she could do worse....She said herself to be a monster so I won't be sad and lonely.....When we finally had a little bit of piece our powers showed no mercy,starting when they wanted,over going when we wanted a simple flame or a breeze of wind or even flaring up when we could have a better life. It became worse when he entered our lives,a had set up such a high concentration of blood in her. She had cried for more than 3 hours,she cried for the longest time out of pain....the worst part I was totally useless,I couldn't help her as her cells pushed out any herbs or healing plants,she had to get through this alone again,I was just a burden again...I'm sad yes,i have to cop up with it because other people need me too or else I will be a burden....I see people's pain how beaten up they are and how their heart is so hurt it won't fix itself so figthing is the least i can...I'm sorry for this lets go to bed we are living tomorrow after all,plus you wanted to go to Rengoku-san's house for the Hinokami Kagura dance so lets go back to bed"

Leading them back to their room a heavy atmosphere hung around them. Tanjiro felt guilty so he decided to carry the two back and they laughed as they went back to their room totally forgetting what happened earlier.

There was hope for the futur so everything was fine!

What Wendy saw are 'souls'. A human being has a mental barrier protecting their fragile state and making them sanity. But once that is broken you get either a beaten up bud,a meany,or a killer.

The heart is the core of it. The colors are
Black:Anger,sadness,despair or even envy really depends on who
White:Happy,pure or love generally
Red:A demon,tainted or damaged

A crack=Your sanity reduced

Taisho secret!Their parents offered the girls hoari's when they arrived shortly after Natsu was offered a ribbon by wendy and her cats ear hairpin by Natsu for Wendy

The reason why Webdy sees this is because she can see people's injury but not only phsycally but mentally too.

The meeting and going to rengoku's house is kinda of the same just put alive were you see death