Chapter 16

"Natsu-san has the blood of that man"This caused everybody to freeze,none expecting that from her. Wendy though wouldn't let any questions get asked as she continued. "I don't know how but she was able to stop his blood from flowing through her veins stopping her from transforming into a demon,she can even manipulate the flowing of the blood at will"

Kagaya had listened to her explaination taking in each and every word. What she was claming was beyond ridiculous but the fact that they were able to use blood demon art was already a prove they could be telling the truth.

"Tch,so what if its true?what tells us she won't suddenly lose control?"Obanai sent a glare her way,what he was saying was true if she lost control it could result into a terrible situation and that man might get interest in them more than ever. "She was able to stay in control for six years now,so i don't see why she would fail to now"

This fight on her sister's life was sure tight. Natsu had always had good intentions even when she did something wrong,she easily forgave people who didn't deserve it and love them. She would win this fight no matter what"Oyakata-sama,even if what she said is true this could still be a trap,they could be trying to infiltrate our base and destroy us from inside or even try and locate our headqauters"

Now she knows why Tanjiro dislike Sanemi. He is like gajeel but at the same time not. He follows way too much the rules atleast gajeel would break them for his friends and family. "I don't see why we would be the allies of the man that send three lower moons after us or went so far to the point of trying to kill us personally"

So this is the hatred Natsu felt towards the council. She now needed to apologize to her. "You fought him?"Tokito or muichiro simply stated. The other pillars looked at her baffled. Tanjiro met him but they had actually fought him. "Hai,we barely made it out alive,and for the part trying get the location of the headqauters its more like the opposite"

She had gotten the confused look on their face so she quickly added"Thanks to Natsu's other ability she can access his memory or even see his current movements although its not at will it still can be helpful on finding out his location"

"Ahh i see,its seems like you have been dealing with your powers for longer than we assumed"She nodded. Shinobu and Rengoku were glad she was able to handle herself without too much of their help"Wendy"

She turned her attention to their leader a totally curious look on her face"You and your sister seem to have information about Muzan kibustuji and his allies,are you willing to share them with us once Rengoku and your sister are fully recovered?"

Her eyes slightly widen before she gave an affirmative nodded along with a "yes". Misturi had just made a mental note to go and visit them at the butterfly estate and bring lots of food the more you eat the faster you recover.

They walked back to the estate in a comfortable silence"Sorry shinobu-san"Said one turned her head at the girl confused as to what she was apologizing for"Sorry for not telling you sooner about our powers and informations on that man,and sorry Rengoku-san for not immediately jumping into the fight and protect you and the others"

This child was sorry for something that didn't really matter anymore"You saved my life!I will be eternally greatful for that even if you were late to the fight it doesn't matter!Better late than never!"

"You didn't do any harm wendy you were trying to protect your sister thats all"Wendy purples eye grew dull and emptier"You lost an eye and that is something need it battle,something needed in basic life,something...something..i can't heal"They looked at her. It was the first time they saw somebody so....resigned(The poor giyuu is still forgotten).

"My power doesn't allow me to close server wounds,i can't make an organ grow back and I can't revive the death. I have a great limit to it and many people die because of it...if only i was a little stronger"A hand on her head made her look up"So what if you can't revive the dead?"

Rengoku smiled,It was like erza was talking to her,no!this wasn't erza this was rengoku a nice man she cared about they are different person but she loves them equally"You were gifted with such a wonderful ability your sister and you,others would have used it to do evil deeds but you choosed to protect instead of attacking,you can't revive the dead no one can but that doesn't mean you can't save lives!You are doing your best and thats alright!As long as you are trying thats all that matters"

Tears were falling,but no sound came out they justed rolled down her cheeks. She wanted to say something but what?'Never apologize wendy!Be grateful and say thanks not sorry!'Her eyes gained their light"Thank....you..."

Wendy left Rengoku to shinobu's care and left for her group and sister.  -Nezuko,Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke,Natsu!-. She opened the door to their room seeing them turning their heads towards her Naho sumi and kiyu with them"Wendy!"

A small Nezuko ran to give her a hug and she greatly gave the hug back. "Nice to see you too Nezuko!"A little 'hmph' sound was the sign of happiness but....why didn't Natsu come and hug her?

"Wendy-san,Natsu-san was telling us about your powers wanna join?"Sumi made her turn her head-So she is fine,what a relief-She picked up Nezuko and went to sit next to them the center of the circle being Natsu

"I can't really explain but when i want it to work i feel all my blood rushing with energy,then i feel warmth and after that poof i can use it!"Excitment resonating in her voice as she was talking about it. "I have an idea!Naho,Sumi,Kiyo give me your hands!You too wendy!"

Grabbing Naho's hand first she ignited hers creating a panic circle"It...doesn't hurt"Everybody froze,Naho took her hands away from hers the flame floating in her palms before turning into a butterfly."Woah...I wanna try too!"The girls were each giving a butterfly flame them laughing

"Hmm?Hpmh!Hmph!"Nezuko gave her hands"Ahh you want one to?"She nodded eyes sparkling Natsu looked at wendy. The closed her hands in theirs Natsu igniting and wendy blowing on them.

Upon releasing her hands she didn't have a butterlfy a small sphere with a flower was floating in her hands. "Woah pretty"Zenitsu and Tanjiro was admiring their work while Inosuke was looking at the butterflies

They flew to the orb Nezuko was still holding before getting absorb by it. "Ooohhhh"The others looked as the flowers petal started glowing more before the orb reduced in size. The light ball floated up before exploding into a butterfly smoke.

"WOW"Nezuko was sparkling with joy and so was the other
"I'm glad yo-"Natsu collapsed"Natsu!"Wendy and the other looked at her dumbfound

"She is asleep"

So i have bad news about my other fanfic a demon or a slayer
I won't make it a full story but i will be recreating sence that i really liked and also you can request them no problem

Taisho secret:Wendy breath is a combination of the wind breathing and Water breathing and Natsu breath is Flame breathing and wind breathing combined
Answering some questions:
*From here on i will be giving full on spoilers on the manga
*New characters will appear
*The next two chapters focus on Natsu and Wendy
*Their history with the sun breath user will be explained in the few next chapter
*The redisgned happens in the next one too
*Maybe will get triggering

Next chapter title:Our path part1
Next chapter teaser:The girl talks personally with a certain pillar and goes back for the ones the forgot till now