Chapter 10

Wendy and Natsu were meditating or more like Wendy was and Natsu was keeping an eye out. Natsu nose tiwtched in anticipation before she sneezed. This caused Wendy stop concentrating turning her head towards her in concern.

They saw kanao pass by them face slightly red. "Wow,what happened to her?"Natsu finally said as wendy sat up brushing the invible dust away. "Tanjiro,a coin and life decision,well thats what i heard"Natsu turned her head towards the left. "Lets go prepare to leave"Wendy nodded as they left to join the gang.

"You guys don't have to come with me,you know"Tanjiro looked at the group who fixing their uniforms. "We don't leave a friend behind"Zenitsu looked at Natsu who gave him a warm smile,he returned the gesture"I personally like hanging with you guys,its like a family"Wendy swinged herself back and forth her twin-tails following. Tanjiro smiled at what she said happy memories flowing back.

Natsu and Wendy were frozen in tracks infront of the train. 'A nightmare!' Even though their motion sickness weren't as severe it was still rather uncomfortable and dizzy. Natsu was staring at the train in fear. Sweat was falling off her forehead. It looked too much like in the image

'This isn't right'Her hand were ready to grip the handle of her sword until a hand grabbed it instead. She looked at Wendy who was holding her hand giving a warm smile I know you're scared but its alright i'm here!Was the message she send through the smile.

Natsu smiled back taking in the warmth. Squeezing it back lightly she looked at the group. This was not a dream. She had a new family. They didn't pay much attention to what was happening until they heard cops(Well done inosuke).

They train was about to depart so they jumped on the back. "We should get inside"They followed them before hearing. "TASTY!"A flashy man with both red and blonde hair was shouting"Tanjiro-kun is that Rengoku-san?"Wendy looked at tanjiro who was nodding affirming her thoughts

"He is kinda of a glutton..."Zenitsu added Tanjiro nodding again"I eat way more..."Natsu added looking around not bothering to look at the screaming Zenitsu. She just followed the conversation between Tanjiro and Rengoku.

"Nee,Rengoku-san?"The said one looked at the Blue haired mage who successfully got his attention. "Does swordsmen with two color sword have a specific attribute?"The flashy man just laughed,Natsu couldn't pin point the emotion in his voice which annoyed her greatly. "Swordsmen with two color swords have never been reported!So little is known from those swordsmen!I don't have any information about them!"

Wendy just let out a small "ah" before silently sulking. Natsu patting her back for comfort. "May i please see your tickets?"The conducter asked. Natsu passed her ticket before putting it back in her pocket.

Wendy's head fell on her shoulder she smiled before falling asleep as well.

"Natsu!"He opened his eyes hearing Lucy's voice. "Why are you in my bed again?!You have your own house!"He sat up looking at his hand before looking back at Lucy who was still fumming.

He felt like something was missing but why did he miss her so much? He jumped to her neck hugging her. "Natsu?!"Lucy looked confused at this and so did Happy who was queitly munching on a fish. "I'm so happy to see you!I'm sorry for everything!"Tears were streaming his usually happy face but now it looked like he had the most terrifying nightmare and was happy it was over.

"Please!Never leave me!"

Wendy opened her eyes. She looked at where she was before hearing a voice. "Wendy?"She was now back at the fairy tail guild. "Child,is something wrong?" She looked at Charla who was sitting on the table infront of her"No....its fine...."

She closed her eyes before hearing a crack. She snapped them back open before seeing Natsu"Yo Wendy!You alright?"Wendy looked at him as if for the first time. She brought a hand to his cheek on his scar. "Wendy?"Wendy kept her examination before sighing

"So...it is a dream"

A boy was tying a rope to her wrist and other did the same to the others. The girl who was in of Natsu sat infront of her before closing her eyes this had to work.

Something was wrong. Natsu knew it. He was walking in the streets looking quite flustered when he passed by a glass showing his reflection,he widened his eyes at the sight. A girl with long salmon hair reaching her waist which were in a braid wore a uniform of some sort. She had a sword with her its sheath fading from purple to a glittery orange.

She was banging aganst the glass"WAKE UP!YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!THIS ISN'T REAL YOU KNOW IT!"Natsu dashed to the forest. He knew it,he was willing to accept it but how could he wake up?! He knew someone who had the answer to this question,well two actually.

"IGNEEL!I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!ZEREF!BOTH OF YOU!IF THIS IS A DREAM YOU MUST HELP ME"

But instead of them....Acnologia was the one who answered. He brought his head down to eye level with Natsu before roaring.

"Okay!I'm ready!"

Wendy stood infront of Natsu fist ignited. "Are you sure Wendy?"She nodded before spreading her arms open closing her eyes waiting for the impact. "Fire dragon iron fist"

Acnologia used a breath attack on Natsu. "Thanks....you too Nii-chan,otou-san"Zeref and Igneel smiled "Good bye Natsu"

"So she is gone?"Charla landed beside Natsu who looked at the fading Wendy"Yes,I guess that means we have to leave too"Charla nodded before being picked up by Natsu"I miss her already"Their tears fell although they held a smile

"Me too Charla,Me too"

Yaay!Sad chapters!Sad stories!Sad people who don't deserve to die!a.k.a Rengoku kyoujuro

So time for a taisho secret!
Natsu and Wendy both have new abilities in this world

Natsu:Can see the future in a special way!If somebody she knows is going to die soon she will see it. Also will see an X above their head.

Wendy:She feels people respiration circle. She knows how long they take for a breath or if their lungs are damage.

Thanks again toForeverFireAnime for the cover andpsych9rawr for being an amazing person!

Love you bye!