Chapter 25

Natsu could only narrow her eyes as she walked in the halls worry written on her face as she looked at her hands. The events that happened to her at the district still present in her mind. 'What did she means that wasn't my blood demon arts?Was that just a phase then?'

She was yet again,aimlessly wondering the halls,she suddenly stopped seeing the group ahead. She headed up to them as they seem to be waiting for something. "Natsu!Oyakata-sama wants to talk to you and Wendy!He talked with us earlier but this now only regards the both of you and the pillars!"

Zenitsu,Tanjiro and Inosuke came closer to her"Do think its about the upper moon and your powers?"Natsu nodded her head. Wendy and her,hadn't been adressed about their situation at the same time for an awful amount of time and the recent events only made it difficult.

Kagaya probably wanted to adress the recent situation with the pillars as soon as possible Uzui Tengen had retired as a pillar,a spot was vacant and she did not want to fill it as it was too much responsabilities for her tastes,so if that was to come she would refuse as kindly as she could which will result into her smiling awkardly and saying no.

"I don't really why else they will call for us,I mean I know of how I can kinda track Muzan down but I don't really think of a way in which my powers can be useful"

Tanjiro gave a worried look as her scent had changed into a one of sadness and confusion. "I'm sure everything will be fine!You are still human afterall and they left you alone till now so it won't be as bad as you think it is I'm sure of it!"

Natsu gave a look showing she was suprised by the answer she got before smiling"Yea!But I'm still curious as to why the other pillars needs to involed"Inosuke just patted her back,or rather tried but it was still too strong,in an attempt to cheer her up"Cheer up!I'm sure it will be fine!"

"Idiot!Thats not how you treat a lady!"

"Zenitsu,its fine I don't mind"

"See?!She doesn't care!Fight me Napun!"

"Alright,I'm leaving!"Dodging the punch Inosuke threw Natsu ran away. She remembered how she used to immediately throw punches if she was told an insult or was asked to fight but she couldn't do that as her strenght was a little bit out of control right now.

A few days to calm it down was all she needed but with the chaos this was gonna cause she doubt she'll get the chance to cool down.

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this but please Acnologia give me your strenght"

Natsu ran alongside Shinobu and Wendy. She could only follow as she didn't know the way. She slowed down as they arrived at the gates soon than she expected. "Natsu-san,you don't have to worry,you already met most of the pillars only two remaining so don't worry"

She gave a nod to Wendy. As long as she wasn't ask something out of her knowledge or doable range she would let herself be led by the strings.

They entered the estate. She had honestly expected to be atleast someone gaurding the entrance but it seemed like the father of the corps didn't really notify his safety as something important-Is he really not disturbed by his own safety?-

Something told her that later on this would cause a problem. She walked just next to Wendy,taking in the sight of the garden where the other pillars stood waiting for the arrival of their leader.

"Natsu!Wendy!Its great to see you!How are you doing?"The twins turned their head towards Rengoku who had greated them with cheery tone as always. "Rengoku-san!We're doing great!But how are you?Does your missing eye cause you problem in battles?"