Twenty-Eight: what were you thinking...?

Lukas's POV

"What the fuck?" I cussed under my breath as I was a bit chocked at what I saw. My already drunk Isabella had her head tilted back and a bottle of vodka at her lips and by the way Olivia was smirking at her it was because of her. What is she doing!?

I quickly put the bottles of Corona on the table before grabbing the bottle from her hands, tugging it away from her mouth. "What the.." Bella shrieked as her hands were now empty but when she opened her eyes meeting my angry ones, she quickly put her lips in a straight line without finishing her sentence.

"Why? What were you thinking...? You're already fucking smashed..." I said shaking my head with disappointment coating my voice.

"I only haddd a few sips, I'm fineee." She said incredibly slurring the words while Olivia was giggling by her side. I crouched down in front of Bella putting one hand on her leg while the other was still holding the bottle. I observed the white liquid of which there was only half a bottle left. She looked beaten, as if she felt guilty that I got angry at her, but I wasn't angry at her I was furious at the bitch next to her grinning ear to ear.

"And what the fuck are you laughing about?" I raised my voice only causing Olivia to smirk malignant between Bella and I. Oh, pathetic slut I'm so on to you! "What was the Dare huh? What did you have her do?" I snapped, while digging my fingers in Bella's thigh her hand sliding over mine to comfort me, but that wasn't working, not right now.

"Oh relax, she just had to finish the bottle, there's barely anything left in it." Olivia rolled her eyes like it was nothing.

"Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you! Do you want to kill her!" Mia yelled at Olivia and I'm pretty sure she was debating whether or not to punch her in the face. That thought even crossed my mind.

"I was just teaching her a valuable lesson." Olivia snapped while getting up from the couch, flattening the wrinkles in her dress with her hands. God I can't believe I used to sleep with her, how did I not want to castrate myself after that...

"And what the fuck would that be! Stupid bitch!" I yelled, looking up at her towering over me. I quickly looked back at Bella who seemed to be too drunk to be affected by the seriousness of this discussion. If she would have finished that bottle, she could have gotten alcohol poisoning or worse.

While I observed Bella's innocent expression, I felt Olivia's arm slide over my shoulders until her face aligned with my ear. "That she has to stay away from my man." The words almost made me turn inside out and back.

"Don't fucking touch me, that's one!" I shrugged her hands of my shoulders. "And why don't you just drop dead in a corner somewhere, nobody would care, that's two. Now leave us the fuck alone! Desperate bitch!" I yelled at her and I knew it was mean, but she had it coming from the moment she decided to deliberately hurt Bella. I balled my fist trying to contain myself from hurting a girl, that's too low, even for me.

"Oh please, when you're bored with her after a few weeks, let me know! At least I know what to do in bed." She scoffed at us both, my blood boiling with anger. Bella's fingers were still caressing my hand but even her soft touch wasn't enough to cool me down.

"At least that's what you think..." I hissed, turning my back to her not giving her another glance as I heard her heels disappear in the background. The bitch was gone, finally. I sighed deeply, trying to calm myself down as Bella's eyes bore into mine. Her eyes were hooded, and she looked tired from all the alcohol she had been drinking. "Why would you do that?" I whispered at her, her eyes leaving mine as she looked down at her hand which was still covering mine. "Why would you hurt yourself like that?"