Chapter 7

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 7

He had been told by a woman that he looked strangely peaceful and... more human when he was sleeping, but Naruto had never been a morning person, and he himself knew that better than anyone.

So he had decided since a very long time ago that he would not sleep unless he felt really, really sleepy and tired, something that would never happen because of his unholy stamina, which was a benefit of being an immortal, and spend his time doing something else, something really worth the time of the night and last long enough to take him all the way to the morning, when he could start yet another day as someone who would live forever.

"Fuuu."

Standing in his kitchen while wearing only his orange sweatpants, Naruto took a deep breath after he drank a cup of water.

It was four in the morning. At the moment, he was alone in his house, and since Seilah hadn't been there with him last night, Naruto had spent the entire night reading through some of Lucy's novels, which he had found rather interesting.

Putting the emptied cup of water on the table, Naruto moved to the magic espresso machine standing on the counter at the other side of the kitchen so he could brew for himself a cup of coffee. Normally, Seilah would be the one who did it for him. She might not be good as cooking, but she had no problem using a magic machine to make for her master a cup of bitter water, as she had decided to call it.

Filling the cup with the hot liquid, Naruto walked out of the kitchen, taking a book with him from the living room and made his way to the front door of his house. Stepping out of his house before closing the door behind him, the immortal Shinobi moved to seat on the rocking chair on his left. Placing both his feet on the footrest in front of him, Naruto leant his back against the backrest of the chair and unfolded the newspaper before taking a sip from the cup of coffee in his right hand.

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was slowly rising from the horizon, its rays softly caressing the immortal's face and body as he sat in his chair, in front of a beach house that was rather simple but had everything he needed, rocking it back and fore, reading a book and enjoying a cup of hot coffee (even though he had no need for it in the morning) while waiting for the girl who he loved with all his heart to return, so they could have yet another day with each other, peacefully and quietly.

He could never ask for anything more than this.

His mind drifted to Seilah and couldn't help but wonder what she was doing at the moment. She had left last night to attend a very important meeting of her guild. Before she left, Seilah had also promised to return as soon as possible. Even though she had been spending the last seven years with him, she was still an active Tartarous' member, staying as one of its strongest demons. Naruto felt no need to remove her completely from her kind, the demons she had spent nineteen years with, so he allowed her to come and visit them at any time.

They had never met him, and he had never met them in person... or demon. However, from what he had learnt from Seilah, the Etherious all had a certain amount of respect for him simply because he was the only one The Goddess of the Chill Moon would bow her head to and obey willingly. Even Mard Geer Tartarous, the current master of Tartarous and the leader of the Kyuukimon, Kyoka, had never received that kind of respect before. It also couldn't be helped that Seilah had always spoken very highly of her master whenever someone asked about him, and they all knew that she had no reason to lie to them.