Chapter 8

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene.

Warning: Lemon in this chapter. I will put warnings before the smutty goodness start, so you can skip it and nothing happen.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 8

"Eh? Why not?" Mirajane Strauss whined playfully when Naruto gave her a very straight forward answer to her question, something that he had been given to anyone that asked him or requested him something he didn't like.

No.

"Because..." Naruto crossed his arms on his chest and looked at the white haired demon, who was pouting with her hands on her hips "I only have one bedroom. I don't have a spare room for anyone, and I can't let any of you girls sleep on the couch, and quite frankly I don't want to sleep there either, so yeah, you can't sleep at my house tonight, sorry." He answered blankly before pointing his finger eastward "There is a town a mile from here, you guys can find some good hotels there to stay the night." Mira opened her mouth to talk, but Naruto beat her to it "And don't expect me to take you there, it's not like you cannot find a town in the middle of the night, right?" He smirked "Normally, as a gentleman it's my duty to escort a young and beautiful girl like you to that town in the middle of the night," Naruto stated, causing Mira to giggle "but the problem is I don't want to." Mira had the urge to face-palm, but she had expected him to say something like that. How charming of him!

"Damn, you're no fun at all." Cana groaned, gulping down the last bottle of wine before sighing longingly in satisfaction "But damn, you have some amazing wines in there. What is this? Can I have another one please?" she looked drunk, but obviously not drunk enough to knock herself out.

"It is sake. People don't usually make that kind of drink nowadays." Naruto answered. How did Cana find and take that bottle from where he hid it was totally beyond him "And no, you can't. I want to keep the rest for myself, thank you very much." The immortal Shinobi deadpanned, causing Cana to groan in disappointment. The card mage turned around and walked away "Well, we better get going then." She told the rest of the team, who nodded their heads in response before they quickly followed her.

"Are you coming, Mira-nee?" Lisanna asked loudly when she noticed her sister was still standing in front of Naruto.

"I will, just a second." Mira called back, before turning back to look at Naruto "Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow morning then."

"Don't look forward to it." The blond shook his head "I might not be around when you come tomorrow."

"Still, a girl can hope, right?" The beautiful supermodel winked before smiling beautifully "Thank you for spending your time training with us today, Naruto-kun."

"You don't have to mention it." Naruto smiled "I only did it because I didn't have anything to do today."

"Reason all you want, Naruto-kun. You might have a tough front, but I can see right through you." Mira giggled, causing Naruto to roll his eyes. As if she could do something like that. "Well, it's getting late. I think I better get going then."

"So stay safe and do not wander around. You don't want to know what is stalking you in the middle of the night."

"You really should remove that stick from your ass, you know?" Mira teased back, causing Naruto to glare at her.