Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene, Yukino and Mira.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 16

"Master, can I ask you a question?" Naruto nodded his head as Seilah's request, allowing her to continue "Why are we following them?" She asked, turning her eyes slightly to the side to look at Natsu with the rest his team and Yukino, who had become a member of Team Natsu ever since the moment the pink haired dragon slayer realized her friendship with Lucy. The group was currently making their way through a mine under Domus Flau with Gajeel, the iron dragon slayer, leading the way. The place was dark, so they had to use magic lamps to be able to see where they were going.

"Why should we not?" Naruto asked, amused by his demoness lover's question and mood. She hid it well, but he knew she was rather displeased with his decision to come with Team Natsu to an area Gajeel had discovered during his and Natsu's battle against the twin dragon slayers of Sabertooth earlier that day on Erza's request. It seemed no matter how many years had it been, she seemed to forget that he did not need to use his powers to read her "It's not like we have anything to do at the bar anyway. You want to stay there with all those drunk idiots around you?" Seilah shook her head "Yup, I thought so, and you gotta admit that seeing these brats in trouble is funny, and entertaining." As soon as the party at Ryuuzetsu Land was over that had ended with a massive fight caused by Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail, Seilah had ditched her bikini and gone back to her normal outfit, claiming that human's clothes were too uncomfortable for her to wear. Naruto had been a bit disappointed when he saw Seilah throwing the bikini into a trash can, but he had also secretly felt glad for her because she had been able to make her own decision despite knowing her master love to see her wearing that outfit.

"What did you find down here, Gajeel-san?" Wendy asked curiously while looking around, so far there wasn't anything out of the ordinary yet, as the mine looked completely normal.

"Shut up and follow me." The iron dragon slayer said firmly as he walked ahead of them. He looked very serious.

"Why only us though?" Natsu asked in annoyance. He would rather go back to the bar and have a fight with everyone there.

"Is it something related to dragon slayers?"

"Obviously, if not, the Gajeel wouldn't ask those two only to follow him." Lily pointed out as Happy's question with his arms crossing on his chest.

"Still, even if you say so..." Carla stated before turning her head around to look at the other members of Team Natsu with Naruto and Seilah, who were following shortly behind the trio of dragon slayers "There are onlookers too."

"Whatever." Gray said curtly.

"Sorry, we're curious." Lucy chuckled as Yukino also nodded her head in agreement.

Erza, meanwhile, were examining the place closely, with a magic lamp in her hand. "Hmm, there is nothing strange about this place though." She said while rubbing her chin thoughtfully, scanning the area around her. "Sensei, can you tell anything?" She looked around and asked the young man who had become her teacher, who shook his head as he walked behind them with his hands in his pocket "I see..."