Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 11

"You look so cool in those gears, Erza," Juvia said and turned her head to look at Erza while she and the other competitors for the first game were gathering into a group in front of Mato the Pumpkin.

"Thank you, Juvia." Erza smiled as she put her hand on her forehead protector and readjusted it on her forehead, holding the metal plate with her fingers. Taking some of the advises Naruto had given her during their training, she had added some improvements to Kunoichi Armor, one of them being a holster that she wore around her right thigh. She also replaced the metal armguards with a pair of chakra steel armguards, which were lighter but much, much more durable and fit her fighting style perfectly. She also wore black Shinobi sandals, fingerless gloves and put on a form fitting mesh armour underneath her top.

"You're very strong Erza," Juvia continued as she looked at the taller young woman "but I don't have any intention to lose here."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you Juvia." Erza smiled with a nod of her head.

"Against someone like you, I'm going to have to go full force as well." Lyon said as he looked at the two witches of Fairy Tail "But of course, it's for Juvia." The rain woman blushed furiously at his statement, but of course, she was more worried about what Gray would think than some sweet words from his rival.

"I'll be looking forward to fighting you, Lyon. Remember that I'm also not going to hold back." Erza said with a confident smile before turning her attention back to the front, looking at Mato "Anyway, this has been bothering me since the preliminaries, what are you exactly?"

"Exactly what I look like." The Pumpkin said, clapping his hands together and tilting his head to the side "I'm a pumpkin." Erza shrugged. He might be just one of the organisers in disguise, but she couldn't care less about the situation Jellal and his friends had told her.

"Excuse me for a moment." Narpudding stepped forward "We still haven't been informed about what kind of contests we're going to take part in today. In fact, all of the contests are being kept secret, but regardless what it is, all competitions are being kept secret, but regardless of what it might be, having two comrades competing, Fairy Tail has a huge advantage, right?"

"Wrong." Erza spoke up firmly before any of them could say anything "Having two comrades on the same battlefield is more of a disadvantage than an advantage, especially with two people who have never fought as teammates before." She crossed her eyes on her chest before continuing "Taking hostages, targets to threaten, interrogation for information... you should know that there are countless ways your opponents can use your friend to create their own advantage against you."

"She's right." Rufus of Sabertooth nodded his head with a confident smile "I'm fine with it."

"It makes no difference to me." Yeager nodded his head.

"I think it is okay too." Beth nodded her head.

"Keh..." Narpudding could only grumble and decided to keep his mouth shut for the time being.