Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 12

"Let the game begin!" With that declaration, Naruto shot forward with blurring speed, slashing the kunai in his hand relentlessly but with great accuracy, cutting down the D-class monsters that tried to lunge at him from every direction, leaving them either in two pieces, or three pieces before they exploded in several clouds of smoke and disappeared.

A C-class monster roared and took the opportunity when Naruto was crushing five D-class monsters under his foot to attack him from behind. C-class monsters were ten times larger than their lower class counterparts and definitely much more powerful. They had dark crimson armour like scales instead of white and a massive mouth full of razor sharp teeth, each of which was as large as a full grown man.

Without turning around, Naruto stretched his right arm to the side and flicked his hand, launching away his weapon, which impaled itself into another C-class monster, before he disappeared in a flash of yellow and reappeared again in less than a split second, right beside the second monster, where he delivered a devastating stomp to the top of its head, sending its face to the ground. Using the counterforce of his attack, Naruto turned around and launched himself back to the first one. Summoning a pair of windmill shuriken in his hands, Naruto then threw them at the beast, cutting its head clean off its body.

"How?! How!?" Natsu asked in disbelief, pointing both of his hands at Naruto "How can something that small cut off a massive head like that?!"

"Look at his kunai." Erza pointed and everyone focused their eyes on Naruto's kunai's blades, which had faint, almost unnoticeable blue aura, which was shaped in the form of a short sword, around it "He infused them with his chakra to sharpen the blade and increase the range like a sword and then slashed really hard." Erza answered before writing it down her notebook, noting everything her teacher was doing. When she realised everyone was looking at her, Erza rolled her eyes and continued "Basically, he increased their cutting power and overall range with his energy, which is also how he was able to cut through the D-class monsters with just a small kunai, got it?"

"Oh, then why didn't you just say so?!" The young Kunoichi wanted to facepalm when Natsu asked that question.

"Is that the best you can do?!" Naruto provoked as he landed on the spire in the middle of the room, looking left, right, under and above him with keen eyes and a smirk on his face "I have fought kitty much more terrifying than you pieces of crap, you know?" He continued, remembering Tora the cat and his hard days with that damn creature from hell.

"Is he even taking this seriously?" Makarov asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who know?" Mavis Vermillion stated softly as she watched Naruto fighting against another group of ten D-class monsters and another C-class, with nothing but a small kunai and his immense physical strength, something that amazed and shocked everyone at the same time. In just half a minute since the beginning, Naruto had reduced the number of D-class monsters by half, and C-class monsters by three.

The fight continued, as Naruto was routed by five C-class monsters at the same time. However, instead of fighting like before, Naruto stabbed his kunai down to the ground and jumped into the air before summoning six more Hiraishin kunai into battle with his magic. Naruto quickly grabbed them, holding them between his fingers before throwing five kunai at the monsters underneath him. The kunai pierced through their armours, penetrating through their heads and flying out from under their jaws, killing the monsters instantly.