Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 9

[Three months later]

Akane Beach was and had always been one of the most popular tourist spots in the Country of Fiore.

Among its many attractions was the impressive amusement park, the huge sandy beach adjacent to the sea, the five-star hotel housed a casino in its basement, where visitors and gamblers could have enjoyed themselves, and the giant amusement park where everyone could have fun all day and all night with the exciting entertainments it provided.

"Wild!"

Rocker, Warcry and Jager were three tourists who came to Akane Beach almost every last weekend of the month. They were there of the strongest members of Quatro Cerberus, one of the top mage guilds of the country. All three of them were wearing in colourful swimming trunks, leaving their upper muscular body exposed, earning a lot of attentions from the women, who liked the strong looking men, around them. They also caused many others to look at them weirdly every time they cried out their trademark catchphrase with enthusiasm.

"Anyone want a drink?" Rocker looked at his teammates and asked with a smirk on his face. Nodding their heads and agreeing with each other, the three men of Quatro Cerberus quickly headed to the nearest bar counter and took their seats on the wooden chairs that were placed around it "I will have a coconut, please." He told the barmaid, who nodded her head and then turned her attention to the other two.

"What would you two fine gentleman want?" She asked, flashing them a cute smile, which caused them blush and smile dreamingly almost instantly. While some could find them rather handsome and attractive, because the majority of Quatro Cerberus consisted of male members with mildly punkish attitudes, none of them had interacted with girls much, which left all three of them rather inexperienced with women, especially ones as cute as the ones they were talking to.

"Don't worry boys. It's on me this time." Rocker smirked, pointing at himself.

"WILD!" Both Warcry and Jager cried excitedly at the same time before giving their orders to the barmaids, who nodded her head and walked away to get their drinks.

"So, the Grand Magic Game is going to take place in five days, who do you guys think the master is going to choose to represent us this year?" Warcry asked as he accepted his drinks from the barmaid, which was cocktail while Jager had a cold beer for a drink.

"Bacchus, probably." Warcry answered without taking a second to think "He is our strongest. Master Goldmine will probably choose him as our team's leader too."

"To tell you the truth, I hope he is going to choose me as well." Jager spoke with a confident smile "I trained a lot to prepare for this. You guys both have your chances last year. I am hoping that I will have my shot in the upcoming tournament."

"I hope that you'll. Anyway, Sabertooth is going to participate in this year Game too, right?" Both Warcry's teammates nodded their heads at his question.