Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene, Yukino and Mira.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 15

"Fucking tourists..." Naruto grumbled in annoyance as he picked up a crushed bottle with a trash clamp and threw it into the waste basket he was wearing at his hips, which was already half-full after a couple of minutes of trash collecting. The mountain near his house, Mount Myoboku, had been hidden away by a powerful barrier, but the lands around it was still pretty much an acceptable attractions with amazing views and ideal weathers for camping or sightseeing. Insensible tourists still came every week, and while it was easy for Naruto to deal with them or make sure they would not come ever again, it was troublesome for him to clean up the wastes they had littered all over the places, especially in the forests. "Is there anything wrong?" Naruto looked up from the ground and asked a deer that had approached him and were looking at him curiously with its dark eyes. "I know it's hard, but you guys have to bear with it for now. I will see if I can do anything to stop them from coming permanently." With that, Naruto picked up the last can on the ground and walked away to search for another abandoned camp full of trash to collect. The deer continued to stare at him for a moment, before twitching its head from side to side and leaving, disappearing into the woods.

"Master, I'm done over here." Seilah announced when she saw her master approaching. The demoness was incinerating the trashes she had collected near the river with a special type of fire spell that could completely annihilate them and also didn't create smoke in the process. With the use of her Macro, it was easy for Seilah to collect and gather the trashes in a short amount of time without dirtying herself or her clothes. She also used her Curse to drive the stupid tourists away on her master's wish from time to time.

"Ah, great work Seilah." Naruto said and the demoness lowered her head gratefully as he turned the basket around to pour the trashes inside into the fire Seilah had set up. "There, I think that's the last of them." The blonde said as he threw the last can into the fire "Seriously, we're only gone for a few days and this is what happened."

"I can always make sure they will never enter the forest again, master, simply give me the order and I will..."

"Nah, too much attention and it's the last thing we need. Plus, not every one of them is bad." The blond shook his head and said, making Seilah drop whatever thoughts she had about 'permanently' preventing tourists from entering her master's forests. "C'mon, let's head back. We're done here." With a nod, Seilah obediently followed her master back to their house near the beach while keeping a considerable distance between the two of them. As they walked, she couldn't help but study his expressions. He had been in the foul mood ever since they discovered trashes in the forest near their home earlier that morning. There might be something that she could do to cheer him up.

Making up her mind, Seilah quickly caught up with him and said, earning his attention "Master, I am wondering if we can..."

Then suddenly, before she could finish her sentence, Naruto turned his head back to the direction of his house and raised an eyebrow in surprise when he saw a familiar person standing at the front door knocking their hand on it before stepping back and waiting for him to answer, not knowing that he wasn't at home.