Chapter 1: A new Transfer student? A new melody arises!

Tenmas POV!

I was walking to school with Shinsuke (As per usual) when we heard an odd sound.. "Do you hear that Tenma?" Asked Shinsuke. "Yea... It sounds like.. Music?" I questioned. I repeated the words that were sang "Tom he was a piper's son... He learned to play when he was young.." Just then Tsurugi appeared out of nowhere. "Whats going on?" He asked in his emotionless cold tone. "Nothing.." I told him but.... "You're lying." He said. 'WHAT GAVE IT AWAY!?' I thought "H-How'd you know..?" I asked. "You're a bad liar Matsukaze, that's how." He replied. "Shinsuke, Tenma, Tsurugi! Good Morning!" It was Shindou~Senpai. "Good morning Shindou~Senpai" I greeted. Thats when we heard it again but this time it was clearer. "Tom he was a Piper's son, He learned to play when he was young... The only tune he knew how to play, was over the hills and far away~" We all went quiet. "so that's what you were doing earlier Tenma?" Tsurugi asked. "Y-Yea" I said, my face a little red. But then the bell rang. "See you after class Shindou~Senpai." I said. Shindou nodded.

                                                                                                        Tsurugi's POV

I walked to class with Matsukaze and Nishizono when we heard the song AGAIN. We then saw the culprit, A girl with odd looking goggles, long brown hair and a boys uniform was spinning in the hall while no one was around. "Woah.." Tenma said in awe. "Awesome" Shinsuke added. She looked at us and flinched "O-Oh! S-sorry I'm not bothering you am I?" She asked sounding rather panicked, "No its fine!" Tenma replied. "Phew... That's reassuring" She sighed. She then held out her hand. "Niko Le Cometa, A first year and transfer student! Pleasure to make your acquaintance!" She said. "Nice to meet you too." Tenma greeted with a smile shaking her hand. She waved goodbye and ran off. "Odd.." I mumbled. I looked around and noticed Nishizono was gone. "Shinsuke went to class" Tenma said. "Oh." I looked at Tenma who was fumbling in his pocket for something. I leaned closer to him to try and see what he was doing. "GAH!" He shouted falling backwards. I managed to catch just before he hit the floor. "You ok?" I asked him. "Y-Yea... s-sorry Tsurugi.." He replied, his face was a little red. I took his hand and brought him to the club room. "Why are we here?" He asked. I didn't answer. 

Niko: WE'RE GONNA LEAVE IT THERE :D

Tenma: EHH!?

Niko: Hehe >¦3

Tenma:...

Niko: Bye Ya'll!

Shindou: Did anyone see the cookie I left in the press-

Niko: *Eating Shindou's cookie*

Shindou: NIKO!!!

Niko: EEP! BYE!!