'Kirino~Senpai.... I'm sorry..'

Niko: this is gonna be one hell of a train ride.....
Shindou: What do ya mean?
Niko: Well.... Umm.... *sigh* I was just thinking about what happened between Kirino~Senpai and Kariya~Kun at the training camp....
Tenma: you seem like it was your fault...
Niko: BECAUSE IT WAS!
Tenma: W-What?
Niko: On with the story...

Kariya's POV
I was going to find someone to train with when I saw a small stray kitten on the grass.. I looked at it, It was small and innocent, things I wasn't. I walked over and looked at it.. it's small... and it's cute... though something was off... Its fur color wasn't natural.... "Ah Kariya~Kun!" Niko said "looks like ya found Kirino~Senpai!" "THATS KIRINO~SENPAI!?" I shouted "yep... I accidentally put some cat DNA in his food and well... you can see how that turned out..." She told me. I looked at the small Kirino~Neko. It then started rubbing its fur against my legs and climbed up on my lap. I looked at it, and smiled a little. "I'll leave him with you Kariya.." Niko whispered. I looked at the cat and stroked its fur gently. I lifted it up and hugged it. "So you're Kirino~Senpai?" I asked the cat. It nodded. I stroked it more. "Kirino~Senpai.... I'm sorry for always being rude to you... it's just... life's difficult, ya know?" I said softly. The cat looked at me, as if it were gonna cry. I looked at it and then felt myself falling asleep.... Kirino~Senpai... Thank you....
Niko: *sniffle* that's sad~~
Shindou: how was it your fault?
Niko: BECAUSE IM THE REASON KIRINO~SENPAI WAS A KITTY CAT!!
Kirino: I guess Kariya does have a heart after all...
Niko: Anyways... as always... Stay Fresh!