Chapter 7: Forest Field trip!

Note: I'm so, so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!! I literally lost all motivation and I was super busy with drawing requests off Amino ;-; again, I'm sorry but uh, enjoy this really random(?) chapter- also, this includes Danganronpa v3 characters!!! I've been wanting to make a crossover for so long so I hope you don't mind! ^^"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Endou decided to bring the Raimon team, plus some of his friends, on a trip to a forest! He felt that everyone needed a little break since they were all working so hard (everyone needs a break- even the people that you don't know wtf they're doing and just assume they're working) , that and he wanted everyone to bond more.
People on the trip:
Endou
Kazemaru
Gouenji
Fubuki
Hiroto
Midorikawa
Fudou
Kidou
Kabeyama cause y e s
Tachimukai
Tsunami
Raimon (with the addition of Taiyou, Hakuryuu, Shuu and Yuuichi cause y e s x2)
Other important people:
DANGANRONPA v3 CAUSE HELL YEA- *Sorry I just wanted to do a crossover so much-*

Endou looked at everyone, a smile pasted onto his face. He made sure everyone was there so they could leave, and once he was certain, he called everyone over to him. "Ok guys! We're gonna head out now! Make sure you have everything!" He called out. Once everyone was ready, they began walking a bit. There was laughter and talking, so Endou knew his plan was working! Everyone was getting along.

Endou was speaking to literally all of the people he himself invited, Tenma was talking to Tsurugi, Shinsuke, Yuuichi and Taiyou about soccer, Kariya was teasing Hikaru and making fun of Kirino, but they still got along, Shindou was talking with Sangoku and some of the third years, and Hakuryuu was talking with Shuu, everyone was havin a good time ÙwÚ. Endou felt proud of himself for being a good coach.

They made it to where they were gonna be, oh uh, Endou invited everyone camping hehe- they took a bus and walked the rest of the way. "Ok everyone! It's time to set up camp!!" Endou said, still smiling. They decided to get into groups so they didn't need too many tents, so they all split up and chose their group. Except the adults, they got a big tent.
Group 1: Tenma, Shinsuke, Taiyou, Tsurugi And Yuuichi cause hehe
Group 2: Kariya, Hikaru, Shindou, Kirino.
Group 3: Idk literally everyone else?-
Group 4: The ladies~

Everything was fine for a while until Endou heard other people. 'Weird.. I thought we were the only ones...' he thought. He decided to investigate and saw some oddly dressed people setting up their own camp, and he being the social butterfly he is decided it'd be a good idea to say hello. With his friends of course. Once he gathered up everyone they went to say hello. The people were quite strange though, but he ignored it. "Hello!" He smiled, greeting the lot. The first to notice was a lady with dusty blonde(?) hair, part of it covering her right eye. "Greeting." She smiled back. "I'm Endou Mamoru, it's nice to meet you! Are you all camping too?" He asked. The lady looked at him and nodded. "My name is Kirumi Tojo. And yes, we're all camping too. It's a pleasure to meet you by the way." Endou's smile never faded as he watched everyone introduce themselves to Kirumi.

A boy with dark teal hair soon came over to investigate the commotion. "Tojo-San? What's going on?" He asked. "Hm? Oh Saihara. It's nothing, these people were just saying hello. They're camping here too. Just over there." She said. "Ah..." the boy said. He coughed a bit then introduced himself. "My name is Shuichi Saihara. It's nice to meet you all." The boy greeted. "Nice to meet you too!" Tenma chimed in. "I'm Matsukaze Tenma!" He said cheerily. The taller male laughed at the brunette's optimism. "Ah, right, Tojo-San uh.. Yumeno-San got stuck in a tree and Chabishira-San can't climb that high- mind giving them a hand?" He asked. Kirumi nodded quickly and went to help Yumeno out of the tree. Shuichi turned back to the others, a soft smile on his face. "Ah, would you all like to stay for lunch? Think of it as a greeting from us all!" He said. Endou looked at the others and nodded. "Sure!" He agreed. Shuichi smiled and walked towards a blonde haired girl with music note hair clips, most likely telling her about the guests they would be having for lunch. The girls eyes widened and lit up as she rushed over to introduce herself. "Hey there! Saihara just told me that you'd be joining us for lunch! My name's Kaede Akamatsu!" She smiled. Endou greeted her happily and asked who else was with them. "Hm... well I think it's better for them to introduce themselves!" She smiled, going to call them all over. The first to come over was a green haired boy, who looked very relaxed. "Heya, I'm Rantaro Amami, it's nice to meet ya." He greeted. Then a girl with white hair came. "My name is Angie Yonaga! Atua says hello too!" She smiled. And so one by one everyone introduced themselves. Though Kokichi was being a bit of a child as usual and began teasing some of them- though he got on great with Kariya.

Lunch rolled round and everyone was enjoying themselves. They all talked and got to know each other better. "So you're a soccer team?" Kaito asked. Endou nodded. "Mhm, I'm the coach!" Endou smiled. "Cool!" He said, sticking up a thumbs up. "How are you enjoying the food?" Kirumi chimed in. "It's great!!" Tenma smiled, food still in his mouth. "I'm glad." She smiled at his enthusiasm. "O-Oma-Kun what are you doing?" Shuichi asked. "Neeheehee, I'm just adding a little flavor to my food." He smiled. "But uh... isn't that a little too much salt?" He said a little worried. "No way! Actually, I don't think it's enough salt!" He laughed, adding more. "Oma-Kun! That's definitely way too much salt!" He said panicking. "Stop worrying Saihara-Chan! It's fi-" He was about to finish his sentence when he put the food into his mouth. "BLEH! IT TASTES LIKE THE OCEAN-" he spat out the salt covered food. "I told you it was too much." Shuichi sighed. Tenma looked at the purple haired boy and snickered a little. "WHAT?! IT WAS SALTY OK?!" He said, looking at Tenma. "Hahahahaha! I know, I know but-" he continued to laugh and laugh. Kokichi soon became agitated, but Shuichi just laughed and told him to calm down, to which the other reluctantly did.

Kaede looked at the sky to see it was painted with Stars glistening all over it. The others did the same, each and every one of them enjoying it, especially Kaito. "It seems it's later than we thought..." Shuichi muttered. "Ah, right- we should head back to our own camp, thank you for the hospitality!" Endou smiled, getting up along with his group. Kirumi, Shuichi and the others there all smiled and waved. Some saying they'd meet again, and others saying they had fun with them around.

Once the next day came round, Endou and co. ran into the people from the night before, who greeted them with smiles and a few hugs. Everyone really did bond during the trip, and they even made some new friends while they were at it! Endou knew that he'd meet those people again. Soon. Very soon. Though the attitude of the Miu Iruma girl really caught everyone by surprise!

Word Count: 1279