A night out with Tsurugi and Tenma!

Niko: teehee :>

Tenma: What is it?

Niko: don't you have a date with Tsurugi?

Tenma: *Face goes red like a tomato*

Tsurugi: Someone said my name?

Tenma: *Hides face with hands*

Niko: oh lord. ONTO THE STORY!!!

Tenma: *Runs away*

Niko: Im gonna tell you people how the date went down in this here story, teehee ^w^

No ones POV!

"Breathe in... breathe out..." Tenma said trying to calm himself down. He was going to go with Tsurugi to the riverbank so they could go to the nearby cafe and he was super nervous. 'What if I mess things up? What if Tsurugi leaves before I get to say anything?! What if-' The doorbell rang. He was here. Tenma gulped and went down to open the door. His face was red but he managed to not freak out. "G-Good evening Tsurugi" Tenma stuttered. "Evening Matsukaze." Tsurugi replied "Ready to go?" He asked holding out his hand. "Y-Yea" Tenma nodded, taking Tsurugi's hand. He put his hand on his heart and he could hear it pounding, as if it was going to explode! Then... 'Its freezing..' Tenma thought. Tsurugi looked at Tenma then looked at his hand. Tenma had no coat nor gloves on and his hand was red because of the cold and his face was extremely pale. "Oi" He said. "Eh?" Tenma replied. "Why aren't you wearing a coat or some gloves?" He asked, sounding concerned and worried. "I-I forgot.." Tenma said shivering. Tenma let go of Tsurugi's hand to try and warm his own hand. "ACHOO!" He sneezed. "Are you ok!?" Tsurugi asked in a panic. "I-I'm fine..." Tenma replied. Tsurugi looked left and right and spotted the cafe they were going to go to. He grabbed the brunette's(A/N: I might refer to Tenma as that from now on..*Giggles*)hand and brought him inside the cafe. "You get a seat and I'll get some drinks." Tsurugi said. "O-ok.. C-can I have a hot cocoa?" Tenma asked. "Sure" Tsurugi smiled. When Tsurugi came back Tenma took his hot cocoa and..."Ouch!" He winced "My hand.." Tsurugi snickered a bit "That's why there's a handle Tenma.." Tsurugi laughed. Tenma's face immediately went red. He took a sip of his hot cocoa unconsciously and.. "Oof! My tongue!" He said. Tsurugi laughed even more. Tsurugi then saw Tenma look out at the dimly, lit streets and sighed. Tsurugi looked at him worriedly. "Matsukaze?" He asked. "Hmm?" Tenma replied. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Tsurugi asked. "W-What do you mean?" Tenma questioned in panic "Well.. You're awfully quiet.. more quiet than usual. And you haven't said a word... I just thought that..." Tenma looked at Tsurugi in shock. He had already messed up!? his eyes filled with tears, making Tsurugi even more worried. "I knew it... I already mess up our d-" He mumbled. He stopped when he was about to say 'date' "What was that last word?" Tsurugi asked. "NOTHING!" Tenma said blushing. He covered his face with his hands when... *Chu* Tsurugi gave him a small, soft but passionate kiss on the head and smiled at him. "How about we head to my house?" He asked. Tenma was shook. He was speechless. Tsurugi KISSED him! HIs face immediately went red but he nodded.

Niko: Awwww~~~ Thats sweet!

Tenma: ... *Shivering*

Tsurugi: *Hugging Tenma to keep him warm.

Niko:... I'm gonna do some Ranmasa next time!

Tenma & Tsurugi: Ranmasa?

Shindou: Kirino x Kariya.

Kirino: What was that?

Niko: Kirino~Senpai! IT WAS NOTHING! *Smiling innocently*

Shindou's mind: bless those goggles so Kirino can't see her lying senses kicking in...

Kirino: ok then...

Niko: Can we all say the ending? Please~~?

Tenma: Yea!

Shindou & Tsurugi: ...

Kirino: Sure.

Niko: Ok.. Everyone together now!

Everyone: UNTIL NEXT TIME... STAY FRESH!!

Niko: Yay!