Chapter 8: It seems we meet again.

{A/N: So, I noticed that I didn't really introduce the V3 Cast very well, so I might as well do it now while I have a bit of time. Oh and, Rantaro isn't actually the Ultimate Barista, it's just the sorta job I can imagine him being really good at, and I guess you can just call it a headcannon. Anywho, the characters!
Saihara Shuichi: Ultimate Detective.
Kaede Akamatsu: Ultimate Pianist.
Amami Rantaro: Ultimate Adventurer, or in this, Ultimate Barista ★-★
K1-B0: Ultimate (Hope) Robot.
Kokichi Oma: Ultimate Supreme Leader.
Himiko Yumeno: Ultimate Magician.
Tenko Chabishira: Ultimate Neo Aikido Master (Or Lesbian Feminist!).
Angie Yonaga: Ultimate Artist.
Korekiyo Shinguji: Ultimate Anthropologist.
Gonta Gokuhara: Ultimate Entomologist.
Miu Iruma: Ultimate Inventor.
Maki Harukawa: Ultimate Assassin (Former Child caregiver).
Kaito Momota: Ultimate Astronaut.
Ryoma Hoshi: Ultimate Tennis Pro.
Kirumi Tojo: Ultimate Maid.
Tsumugi Shirogane: Ultimate Cosplayer.}
Also, in case anyone was wondering why no one was questioning why Kiibo was a robot, before they had lunch, Kaede told them how Kiibo doesn't like "Robophobic" remarks so. Yea-
Also I might include some other DR characters too but rn I'm not bothered to type them all out so :')}

{2 Days after meeting DRV3}

Tenma, along with Tsurugi were at their local coffee shop, talking happily together while eating a few snacks. Tenma was laughing a bunch as he told a few past stories while Tsurugi just laughed in response. "I thought those voices were familiar, you're the Raimon kids right?" A boy with avacado-green hair walked over to them, wearing a Barista's uniform. "Oh! You're... Amami Rantaro right?" Tenma asked, trying to remember him. "That's right. Though I didn't expect to see you both here. Haning out or something?" He replied with a smile. "Mhm!" Tenma had a wide grin on his face. He loved when he and Tsurugi went on these little outings together, it made him feel all fuzzy inside. Tsurugi cleared his throat a little and looked at Amami. "So why are you here?" he asked. "I work here. I'm a barista." "Amami-Kun is the Ultimate Barista!" Akamatsu chimmed in, who was also wearing a barista uniform. "Oh! Hello!" Tenma smiled happily. "Hello again!" Akamatsu greeted with a big smile. "Ultimate Barista?" Tsurugi questioned. "Well.... it's a long story.." Akamatsu sighed, her smile fading. "It all started about a year ago.." she started. "Me, Amami, Saihara and the others were testing a VR Killing Game (My personal Headcannon) based off of the hit TV Show Danganronpa, where there were victims, Blackends, a Traitor and a Mastermind. When someone died though, they just spectated over the others and stuff and weren't really dead, but it sure felt real." She explained. Tenma nodded and Tsurugi just looked concerned, while Amami's face went sad, but he seemed to also recall good memories. "A Killing Game?" Tenma asked. "Basically we were all forced to uhm... Kill eachother." Akamatsu smiled awkwardly. "Oohhhhhhhhh ok!" Tenma nodded.

A little while after Kaede finished explaining, the bell on the door of the coffee shop chimmed and 2 people walked in. One was Kokichi, while the other was a very tall male with fluffy white hair. Tenma seemed amazed at the fact that both hairstyles seemed to deny gravity even though he's seen people who's hair also defies gravity. "Kayayday and Avacado! Helloooo!!" Kokichi smiled, before noticing the other two. "Ohhh you two are from before! Knew you seemed familiar!" Kokichi said. Kaede sighed but smiled and Rantaro greeted Kokichi before looking at the figure beside him. "Hello again Komaeda." Rantaro said. "Hello Amami!" Komaeda smiled happily. "We just came by to get some snacks and take a break." Rantaro nodded and headed to the back of the cafe where they kept some of the snacks, while Kokichi and Komaeda went to sit down.

"Hey Tsurugi," Tenma started "How do you think they get their hair to be like that?" Tsurugi looked at Tenma, a confused look on his face. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I mean, their hair is sticking up, I wonder how.." Tenma said. Tsurugi looked at them, and then back at Tenma, "Like I'd know." He answered. "Anyways, it's about time I visit Nee-san.." He said. "Can I come? It's been a while since I've seen Yuuichi!" Tenma smiled. "Sure" Tsurugi said with a soft smile, taking Tenma's hand in his own and heading to the door. "Thank you for the hospitality." He said. "Thank you!~" Tenma smiled. "Cya, come again." Rantaro said, coming back with coffee, tea, scones and Panta, while Kaede waved at them with a large smile.

As they walked, Tenma felt his legs hurt a bit, but ignored it and kept going, and soon, they arrived at the hospital, where they saw Yuuichi and Taiyou reading a book. "Taiyou! Yuuichi!" Tenma cheered. Taiyou looked up from the book first and smiled wide when he saw Tenma. "Tenma!!!" he cheered, running over to him. The two shared a high-five while Tsurugi went over to his brother and helped him up, before going with him over to the other two. "How have you been Matsukaze, Kyousuke?" Yuuichi asked, a smile on his face. "I've been good! You?" Tenma smiled, "I've been doing pretty well, thank you for asking." He responded. "What are you two doing here?" Tsurugi asked. "Yuuichi and I were just reading this book!" Taiyou replied, in a very excited tone as he turned to Tenma, who was smiling just as wide. The four continued to read the book, til Fuyuka came and told them visiting hours were almost over. Tenma let out a sad groan and stood up, Taiyou standing up after him and looking at him. Tsurugi stood up too, helping Yuuichi up. "It's too bad you have to leave.." Taiyou sighed, looking at Tenma, who looked back at him and smiled. "I'll visit tomorrow after practise!" He said happily, as Taiyou just nodded with a large smile on his face.

Tsurugi and Tenma soon began walking before they saw three people come out of the hospital. "Maki Roll! Sidekick! Cmon what did I do?" a tall male with.. purple hair and gaotee? was rushing after them, coughing a little as he did. "Kaito.... the nurse said visiting hours were up, it's late and..." Shuichi started, "And you keep coughing everywhere. It's not exactly the most hygeneic." Maki sighed, a disturbed look on her face. "But also... I thought Danganronpa was just a game so how.." she pondered for a bit before spotting Tenma and Tsurugi. "Hey wait.. aren't they two of the guys from the camp?" Kaito turned his head and looked at them. "Hey it is!" He said, a goofy smile on his face. "I can already hear Oma calling him 'Space Dork' again.." Shuichi sighed with a laugh. Tenma looked at them, focusing before also remembering and waving at them. Kaito waved back happily, as well as Shuichi while Maki just raised her hand in a wave motion for a second til lowering it again.

The five of them talked together til they parted ways to go home. "Hey Tsurugi" Tenma said, looking at the person next to him. "Hm?" he hummed in response, turning to Tenma. "Wanna come to my house? I'm sure Aki-nee won't mind!" He smiled. Tsurugi just nodded with a small smile on his face. Tenma cheered a little and took Tsurugi's hand in his own, running home, the other laughing behind him running with him.

Niko: H E L L O. It's been what, 3 months? I'm so sorry this took so long to update! But I'm on Mid-term break now so I'll try to do what I can during it, so hopefully updates will be more frequent in that time! Also I hope you don't mind the new inclusion of Danganronpa, I've just been meaning to do this crossover for so long! Anyways, hope you're doing well in these wonky times and have a good day/night! >.O