Ice.

Raimon were on a field trip to an adventure park with rock climbing, an obstacle course in the water, archery and more. There was even a place to get food! They were staying at a nearby hotel overnight so everyone had their bags and luggage.

Tenma's POV

Soccer ball check, phone.... check. Pocket money.. check. I think that's everything.... since we're getting food, I might as well pay for myself. I looked up to realize everyone was gone! Maybe they all went ahead? I hope that's the case..... I walked slowly inside to see quite a lot of people there. But none of them were my teammates... I kept walking til I heard someone shout. I turned around to go see what it was to find a boy in a tree with a dog barking at him. "P-please go away!" He said. I walked over to the dog and rubbed its head. "Why don't you go back to your owner." I said softly as the dog walked away. "Are you ok?" I called up to the boy. "I'm fine! Thank you!" He replied climbing down. He waved goodbye and walked off. I then remembered that I still needed to find my teammates. I looked around til I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I asked answering the phone. "Matsukaze where are you?!" The caller was Tsurugi, and he sounded very mad. "E-eh? Tsurugi? I'm at the entrance of the Adventure Park." I replied. "What? Hold on I'm putting you on speaker phone." He said. "There. Now say that again." "I'm at the entrance of the Adventure Park." I replied. "Ok. Just stay there and don't move." He told me. "I'm coming to get you." When he hung up, I looked around and sat on a bench as I waited for Tsurugi to arrive. "There you are Matsukaze." He said. "Where were you? Everyone was worried." I stayed silent for a moment then spoke. "I was making sure I had everything but when I looked up, everyone was gone." I replied. Tsurugi nodded as he took my hand. "Cmon, I'll bring you to the others." He said. I nodded.

Meanwhile, Shindou's POV

I can't help but worry about Tenma. What if he got hurt or something?! I hope he's ok... I looked around at everyone when I heard noises coming from where Coach Endou was. A small girl, with a hairstyle similar to Hikaru was holding a small red cup. It looked like she was saying something because coach Endou just shook his head and the girl walked away. I decided to investigate a bit when I saw over at Kirino. "Can I help you?" He asked. "Ice." The girl said. "Ice?" Kirino looked at me and signaled I went over. "What is it?" I asked. "I don't know what she means..." Kirino whispered. "Ice!" The girl said again holding up the cup. It was filled with juice from a bottle of a desk by one of the windows. "Oh you want ice for your drink?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Hm... where could you get ice though..." I mumbled. "What's your name anyways." "Marc!" She replied. "Isn't Marc a boys name though?" Kirino asked. "Boys name or not I guess it's just her name." I replied. "But where do we find ice?" I walked over to Coach Endou. "Um... Coach, do you know where we could find ice cubes?" I asked. "Hm? Why Shindou?" Endou replied. "Well you see, Marc here was looking for ice for her drink." I said.  "So that's her name. I think there's an ice cube dispenser over there." Endou replied pointing over to a machine beside a food desk. "Thank you!" I smiled. "Come on Marc." Marc nodded and smiled as she ran up to the dispenser, putting her cup under it. She reached up to press the button that makes the ice come out but she couldn't reach it. "Want me to do it?" I asked smiling. "Ok." Marc replied. I pressed the button as the ice began falling into the cup. Then I stopped it and handed Marc the cup. "There you go." I said. "Thank you mister!" She smiled waving goodbye and running off. "No problem." I replied waving back. "What was that all about?" Tsurugi asked, who had just came back from finding Tenma. "Hm? Oh Tsurugi you found him. That little girl just wanted some ice for her drink." I replied. "Oh." Tsurugi said. "Tenma where were you? We were all super worried!" I asked, my attention now fixed on Tenma. "S-sorry Shindou~Senpai! I was making sure I had everything but when I looked up you were all gone." Tenma replied bowing his head. "It's fine. Just don't do it again." I smiled. "Hai!" He replied as he walked towards Shinsuke and Hikaru. "I think we should keep a better eye on him" Tsurugi sighed with a small smile on his face. "Yea.." I laughed. I then saw Marc again. "Marc?" I said to myself. "What was that Shindou?" Tsurugi asked. "No.. it's nothing." I replied. Marc then came towards me. "Mister. Can you help me reach the dispenser?" She asked. "Of course." I smiled. Tsurugi decided to come too since he was curious as to what was going on. "There's nothing in it this time..." I said. "That's because it's not for me! My friend likes to eat ice so I'm bringing her this cup! Once it's full that is!" Marc said. "Your friend eats ice?" Tsurugi asked. "Yea! She said it's her comfort food!" Marc smiled. "Ok then..." She reached up her hand and changed the setting on the dispenser, changing it into crushed up ice cubes. "There. That's the setting she always uses." Marc said. I put the cup under the dispenser and let it fill the cup til it got to the top. "Is that good?" I asked. "Perfect! Thank you mister!" She replied with a wide smile. "No problem." I said. She waved goodbye again and ran off. "A new friend Shindou?" Tsurugi asked. "She needed help. So I was merely doing just that." I replied. "Cmon, let's just go to the others." Tsurugi nodded as we walked towards the rest of the team. I was still wondering why Marc wanted so much ice though... "Senpai! I got the ice!" Marc said. I looked over and Marc was with someone who looked about Tenma's age. "Thanks kiddo. You're a lifesaver." The other smile. "Hehe! So where to next Corrie~Senpai?" She asked. "Haven't a clue. But did you make any new friends while you were on your little errand?" Corrie asked. "Yup! A nice grey haired boy helped me get the ice! For my drink and for you!" Marc smiled. "Oh? a grey haired boy you say? Anymore details?" "Um.. he had brown eyes... his hair looked shoulder length.. and it was quite wavy!" Marc replied. "Like that boy?" Corrie asked pointing at me. "Yea! That's him!" Marc smiled. "Oi! Thanks for helpin' her!" Corrie called. "No problem" I replied. "Shindou! We're going to start practice soon!" Kirino called. "Right!" I said. I waved goodbye to Marc and Corrie and walked over to Kirino and Sangoku. 

Later that day

Everyone took refuge in their respected hotel rooms. Three and four per room due to the fact that they booked late.

Room 1: Kurama, Hamano and Hayami.

Room 2: Sangoku, Kirino, Kuramada and Amagi. 

Room 3: Ichino, Ayoyama and Nishiki.

Room 4: Shinsuke, Hikaru and Kariya.

Room 5: Tenma, Tsurugi and Shindou.

Room 6: Endou, Kidou and Gouenji (This is after Holy Road, and Endou thought it'd be a good idea.)

Room 7: Aoi, Akane, Midori and Otanashi.

With Tenma, Shindou and Tsurugi..

Tenma took his soccer ball out of his bag and began tossing it up and down, catching it and heading it, throwing it against the wall. All while trying not to bother Shindou, who was reading a book, and Tsurugi who was cooking. He let out a quiet-ish shout as he fell off his bed onto the floor. "Tenma are you ok?!" Shindou asked, putting down his book. "I-I'm fine.." Tenma smiled, unaware of the fact that his leg was bleeding. He had scraped it off the leg of the bed, which made a scar, and quite a big one at that. "Tenma your leg is bleeding..." Shindou mumbled pointing to the scar. "Ah! It is!" Tenma said surprised. "What's all the noise?" Tsurugi asked walking out of the kitchen. "Tsurugi can you get the bandages? Tenma cut his leg." Shindou asked. "Dammit Matsukaze. Ok. I'll get them." Tsurugi replied. "Thanks." Shindou said. "Tenma you really need to be more carefu-" He looked back at Tenma to see him playing with the soccer ball again, and bruises all over his arms and some on his legs and the cut. "Tenma oh my god how did that happen in less than five minutes?" Shindou asked with a disappointed tone. "S-sorry...." Tenma replied. "I got the bandages." Tsurugi said coming back. Tsurugi and Shindou looked at Tenma again to see even more bruises on his body. Not just his arms and legs, his entire body was covered. "How!? How did that happen!?!?!" Shindou asked again. "I DON'T KNOW!" Tenma shouted back, trying to make an attempt to run. But the only thing he could do limp and fall. "Matuskaze are you ok!?" Tsurugi asked helping him onto his feet. "I-I'm sorry..." Tenma said, wiping small tears from his eyes. "It's fine Tenma.. but how did that even happen?" Shindou asked. "I don't know... it just did.." Tenma replied, wrapping bandages around his wounds. "Maybe you should take a break for a bit." Tsurugi said, bringing out a tray of onigiri. "B-but.." Tenma started. "No buts. You're taking a break and we'll make sure of it." Tsurugi smirked as Shindou began laughing. Tenma just looked disappointed as he began eating his food. 

*~Fin!~*

*~Story Info! Because I can.~*

New character:

Marc Hiyaki,

Corrie Urashi. Corrie is a girl.

Inspiration:

I just thought of it on my own.

How in the name of Irene did Tenma get so many bruises in such a short time?:

I'm as clueless as he was.

Who eats ice in a cup?: 

Me so back off!

*~This is the longest Chapter by far so if I made mistakes then I'm sorry.~*

*~Happy New Years!~*