Betrayal

Mikela's POV
It was two weeks after Gajeel was accepted in Phantom. At first the guild seemed ok. I would never really go in to the guild unless Gajeel needed something, or I needed Gajeel. Every time I went, Gajeel quickly took care of why ever I was there and sent me out. At first I though it was just because he was busy with work or something, but then he started to seem suspicious. He would get really nervous if I ever brought up Phantom, and quickly change the topic. Something was off about not only Gajeel, but the whole guild. No one in the guild seemed like the type to help people, even if there was money involved. Also Gajeel would snap at me if I tried to push the subject of Phantom. He would never snap at me. Sure he would get angry, but normally when he would get mad he would just walk away not snap. I am going to figure out what is going on with Phantom even if Gajeel won't like it.

Gajeel's POV
Mikela has been getting really curious about Phantom Lord lately. Now that I am in the guild, I realize their jobs are... morally questionable. I knew Mikela would be mad if she found out, so I have been trying to keep it from her. Every time she came to the guild from our apartment, I would hurry her out. Any time she brought it up in conversation I would steer the conversation away from Phantom and change the subject. Once or twice she has tried to push the subject and I have snapped at her. I feel so bad, but it is for her own good. All she would do is worry if she knew.

Mikela's POV
That night Gajeel came home and packed a bag. "I am going away on a job. Should only take a day or two." Gajeel told me. Perfect! With him gone, I can go to the guild and investigate without someone hurrying me out. "Ok! Be safe! See you in a couple days!" Gajeel grins at me and leaves. I go to the window and watch him walk away. Once he disappeared from sight, I put on my shoes and left. About five minutes later I got to the guild. I went into the building and looked around. The place still give me the creeps. The first thing I should check is the job board. Gajeel always makes sure I never have a clear view of the board. I walk over to the board and take a look. My eyes grow wide at what I see. These jobs look more like something you would find in a dark guild! I walked up to Jose and started to yell at him and the whole guild. Since I found my brother, I have adopted his recklessness. Then I realize the whole guild is looking at me with malice. Jose glares down at me and says, " are you quite done? This is my guild and we work how I say! This is none of your business! Now I would like nothing more than to let my men do whatever they want, but you are a members family so I won't, but you can not come back here till Gajeel is back, is that clear!?" I nodded my head. Even if I was reckless, Jose still terrified me. I ran back to the apartment and cried thinking of Gajeel doing these kinds of jobs. I tired myself out with all my crying and I fell asleep.

Gajeel's POV
i finshed the job earlier than I thought. I went to the guild to go check in, then I was going to go check on Mikela, but master stopped me. "We have to talk about Mikela."  I got really worried but followed Jose. What if she got hurt? What happened to Mikela? Jose leads me to his office where he turned around and faced me. "Mikela came here while you were gone. She saw the request board and got really upset." WHAT? Mikela was here? And even worse she saw the board? Just as I was about to run and see her, Jose stopped me. " I am not done. You need to cut all ties with her. She is not cut out to be your sister and needs to leave. Threaten her into leaving. Say you will hurt or kill her if she does not leave. If you don't, I will let the element four kill her. You have until tomorrow morning." Without another word, Jose left. I started to walk home. I was going to have to threaten her. As horrible as that is, I can't let her die. I get to the house and go in. Mikela is sitting there and looks up at me. She sees me, she jumps up and runs to me. "Don't come near me! Get out of this house and never come back. I never want to see your stupid face again, or I will kill you!" Mikela stopped and looked at me like I just killed a puppy. She starts to reach for me but I slap her hand away. "Get lost Mikela. I don't want to ever see you again! You're just pathetic and embarrassing! I wish I had never met you! Now get out and never come back or you'll regret it!" She starts to cry and runs away. I break down there in the apartment. By the time I have collected myself, it is morning. I go to the guild and walk to Jose. He looks at me and goes, "well?" I just look at him emotionlessly "it is done." He grins at me and says," good job my boy." He walks away to go do whatever he does. Mikela, I am so SORRY!

Mikela's POV
That was about a week ago. I have been running for weeks. Gajeel betrayed me a week ago. As I was walking I saw a group of three people and a cat sitting there talking. Something about Erza? As I was about to ask for directions to the nearest town, the sand we were standing on exploded!