Waking up

Mikela's POV

It was dark. All I could see was black. I don't know how long has passed since I came here... Where ever here is. I can vaguely feel someone holding my hand. I just want to hear Gray again. It has been so long. Did I die? Is this the afterlife? If so, it sucks. Then I hear a staticky noise and a voice says, " we have little hope. You should prepare for the worst." I can hear again! Small victory. Then I hear someone crying. Who is that? Who is here with me? The hand holding mine grips my hand tighter. Then i hear the voice I have been craving. Gray! " Mikela? I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I need you to wake up. Please! I need you! The guild needs you! You can't leave me!" He needs me? Does that mean he likes me? He wants me to wake up? Well then let's wake up! My eye lids feel like bricks. Ok that didn't work. Then let's at least show him I can hear him. I focus all my energy and try to move my hand. I guess it works because I hear Gray gasp and say "Mikela?" That is it. I need to see him. Hearing him isn't enough anymore. I force my eyes open and there he his! Gray grind ear to ear and hugs me so tight I thought he would break my ribs. He pulls away and he yells, "Why the hell would you do that!! Even if you didn't know about your healing before this mission, after you healed Erza you should have realized! That was so stupid!" He was red in the face he was so mad. I started to tear up a little. I was just trying to help. Sure we could have found another way out, but that would have taken more time and we might not have made it in time otherwise. Then Gray calms down and says, " But we got to Gramps in time because of that. Good job!" I really do like Gray. Then just as I was thinking that. Gray leans in and I suddenly feel his lips on mine!!! What?!