Fairy Tail

Mikela's POV
It has been a week since I met Gray and the others. It has been a interesting week. I was so scared when I first came here,but Gray convinced me to stay and consider joining! When I first got there the guild seemed so happy and exciting. Nothing like Phantom!

Flash-back
Everyone was laughing and talking whereas at Phantom they just sit alone. This place feels like a real guild. Natsu and Lucy immediately left me to go talk to the other members. None of the other members seemed to notice me at the time. I felt a hand go around my shoulders. I looked behind me and it was Gray! He looked at me and whispered, " let's go talk to the master." I just nod my head. I was so nervous to talk to the master. Sure the members seemed nice, but what if this master was like Jose? Gray took me to a small door on the other side of the hall. He knocks on the door and someone on the other side says, "come in." We walk through the door and there is small older man standing there. "Welcome back Gray. And who is your friend?" Gray explains everything that happened in the forest. Even the part about how I had a bad experience with guilds and that is why I was hesitant to join. When the master hears about that he turns to me and asks, "if you don't mind my asking, what was the bad guild you encountered?" I look at the ground and mumble, "Phantom Lord." When I look back up, both Gray and the master are shocked. The master asks me another question. "How did you get mixed up with them? You seem like a nice girl, I don't get it." "Oh! I wasn't in the guild but..." I hesitate telling them my brother was. What if they don't want me to join because of that. They might think I was giving Phantom info about Fairy Tail. I snap out of it and answer, " I wasn't in the guild, but someone I knew was. I went to visit and the visit went wrong. He threatened me and I ran off." That is technically true. Just missing a key detail. Gray says, " sorry you had to go through that. Phantom is a cruel guild. They hate us and visa versa." Yep glad I didn't tell them about my brother. The master approved Gray's idea about me staying for the week. They were just gong to house me at the dorms free of charge, but I insisted I work if they were going to do that. Master agreed and told me to call him gramps. The rest of the week I got to know the guild and its members.
flash-back ended

A week has now passed. Gray and Gramps are going to ask me later if I want to join. I am pretty sure, I am going to say yes. But I am a little apprehensive. What if Phantom attacks Fairy Tail? What if Fairy Tail finds out about Gajeel? And even worse, what if Fairy Tail turns out like Phantom? I know, I should think that, but after being threatened by your own brother you would be a little wary of people too! I see Gray walking towards me with Gramps and Mira. The moment of truth. They stand in front of me and Gramps looks up at me. "Well child? Have you decided?" "I have. I have chosen... to join Fairy Tail!"