Redfox Memories

Mikela's POV

Where am I? All I can see is darkness. I can't hear anything either. What is going on!? Then a bright light envelopes the room. When the light fades, I am standing in that tiny hut. But the weirdest part is, I am looking at a younger version of me and Gajeel. I am very confused right now. Am I looking at memories? I remember this day.

Flashback: I woke up in my small bed. I was only four, and Gajeel was only seven. I was crying until Gajeel told me a story. That always cheered me up.
Flashback end.

I stare at the scene crying. It was one of the saddest days of my life to find out my parents had abandoned me. The scene switches through various memories. Some happy, some sad. I saw the first time we had to beg for food. The time we found a beautiful clearing with a lake. The first time we caught some animals for dinner. Then came the hardest day. The scene changes to the day Gajeel disappeared. I saw myself wake up and expect to see Gajeel making breakfast like usual, but he wasn't there. I was only six, and didn't want to think about him leaving me too, so I told myself he just went to get food and I should wait here. I waited and waited for Gajeel to reappear. Then the sun set and I realized that he had left me all alone. I started to cry and I cried all through the night. As I watched myself go through all this again, I started to cry. The scenes kept changing except now they were mostly sad. There was me trying to get food, but I was to small to really get anything. Then there were the sleepless nights were I layer awake crying, scared that some wild animal would attack me if I fell asleep. All the birthdays spent alone and forgotten by everyone.Then I met that old storm mage. From then on, all my memories were happy. I saw me learn my first spell all the way to when I mastered my style of storm magic. I knew what came next. I saw me finding Gajeel, helping Gajeel join Phantom, getting threatened by him. I was crying all over again, seeing my brother betray me. Then came the most recent memories. Meeting Gray, Natsu ,and Lucy. Then joining with Fairy Tail. I saw all the times we laughed and cried together. All the adventures we had together. We really have been through a lot together. The amount of times we cheated death is astonishing.  It was time for the scene to change again and I didn't want to to see what was next. But it didn't matter that I didn't want to see it because the scene changed to show Phantom attacking the first time. Fairy tail's raid on Phantom. My brother hitting me, Gramps getting hurt, just an endless barrage of sad memories. Then came the worst memory yet. I was on the roof of the giant and Gray was leaning over me. Juvia went and blew my secret and Gray lost all trust in me. That really hurt. After all we had been through. All I had done for him and Fairy Tail, he just stopped trusting me. He didn't even let me explain. After that, it was just watching me save Natsu. After the show of my life was over, I was back in darkness. After a couple minutes, I heard a voice say, "Now that you have seen your life, you get to choose. Do you wish to die and never see your loved ones again, or do you wish to live and see them again." What do I want? Of course I don't want to die, but I don't think I can handle the pain of being all alone again. "Before you choose, know that if you choose to die, this is what will happen to your friends. The bright light appears again and all I see is all of Fairy Tail crying over my casket. The image fast forwards and I see the guild is almost empty, no one is left except for team Natsu, Gray, Erza, Mira, and Gramps. No one else. And those that are left are sad and unmoving. They just sit there drinking. That is horrible! I run to them and say, "guys I am right here!" They don't hear me of course. I face the ceiling and scream, "I can't bear to see this! I choose to live! Send me back!" Then everything goes black.