Coma

Gray's POV
Erza, Natsu, and I had just finshed fighting the demon. Everyone was congratulating us except for one person. Mikela. I was looking around for her, and I quickly find her but I don't like what I see. She must have a massive wound in her stomach, because blood was pouring from under her shirt. I feel my heart drop into my stomach as I see her start to fall. "MIKELA!" Everyone turns to her but I have already started to run to her. Did she get hit by debris during the fight? I get to her and catch her. Her eyes are closed! "Mikela! Wake up! Please wake up!" I set her on the ground, by now Natsu, Erza, and Gramps are around her too. Gramps removes the jacket and lifts her shirt a little. There is a massive gash there. Oh my god! That doesn't look good! But weird thing is, her shirt isn't cut. Then Erza say, " Oh god! That looks like the wound Kageyama had!" I look closely and it does! That doesn't make sense. Was she attacked by him too? No she was with Erza the whole time. Erza would have known. Gramps says, "not only that but her wrist looks sprained. Did she hurt her wrist?" "No, but I did. She healed my wrist for me" Erza explains. "It seems weird that she healed you and then got the same injury without a reasonable cause." Gramps mumbles. Natsu then snaps out of it and pipes up, "she healed Kageyama too!" I was not really paying attention. My focus was on stopping the blood and helping Mikela. Gramps suddenly looks like he realized something. "Mikela must practice an ancient form of healing magic. That form can't actually heal anyone, but it transfers the wound from the victim to the caster. Extremely dangerous magic." I feel my heart stop. Why would she do this? Even if she didn't know before all this, after healing Erza she must have known. Then I realize, it must have been us. Once we heard she could heal we all pushed her to do it. We didn't care about the consequences, we just wanted out. I was so stupid! Now I know why she was grimacing. She was dying in front of me and I did nothing to help! I pick up Mikela and run to the local hospital. There they stop the bleeding and stitch up Mikela, but she had lost so much blood she fell into a coma. They don't know when or even if she will wake up. I don't know what I would do if she didn't wake up.

Erza's POV
she went into a coma! I was so stupid! How did I not notice she was hurt! If I hadn't begged her to heal Kageyama she wouldn't be in this position. If she dies I will never forgive myself!

Natsu POV
I can't believe Mikela won't open her eyes. I stay by her side with Gray and Erza at the hospital. Lucy went home with Gramps to inform the guild of what happened. She didn't want to go, but Gramps insisted. I love her like a sister. She needs to wake up. Nothing is the same. Gray and me don't fight. We just sit in stone cold silence, staring at her sleeping body. I miss her.

Gramps POV
The guild has been quiet since we returned and told them what happened. The only noise is the clank of dishes and cups. Sometimes someone taking a job. That is it. Otherwise it is silent here. Please wake up Mikela! In the short time you have been here you have made a lot of friends. We need you here. Please wake up soon!

Gray POV
It has been two weeks since Mikela was admitted. Erza and Natsu lost hope for her and left three days ago for Magnolia. I still have some hope she will wake up, though granted it is getting harder to hope each day she doesn't move. The doctor came in earlier and said "they have little hope she will wake up. She simply lost to much blood. You may want to prepare for the worst." That was the final straw. What ever dam had been holding my tears broke and I started to cry. I need her to wake up! I hold her hand and say to her, " Mikela? I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I need you to wake up. Please! I need you! The guild needs you! You can't leave me!" I just hold her hand, stare at the floor and cry. I cry for what feels like hours when I feel something. The hand in mine moved! I look at Mikela. "Mikela?" Then her eyes flutter open! I grin like crazy. I realized something through all this. As I hug Mikela so tight that I am pretty sure she is going to break, only one thought goes through my mind. I guess I really do care about her. I can't live with out her.