Meeting team Natsu

Mikela's POV
The sand we were standing on exploded. When the dust subsided the three people popped out of the dirt, and realized that their cat friend was gone. They did not even notice me as they ran in the direction that they thought the wizards had gone. I followed the, until they came to a cliff. And started yelling at who ever was over the edge. I assume the would be cat-nappers. The three people jump down and start to fight. They had defeated most of the evil wizards, when one jumped out of the trees! He was going to attack that man with the black hair! I screamed, "look out" but realized that he would not react fast enough. I began to conjure one of my storms. "Storm magic: tornado!" Once I say that, a tornado shoots out of my hand towards the evil wizard. The wizard is spun around in the air until I release my spell. Then he just falls to the ground unconscious. I guess I should explain my magic a bit huh? You see my storm magic is different from most storm magics. I can conjure up any kind of severe weather during a fight, instead of just being able to conjure a heavy rain.

Gray's POV
Right after I take down the twins of the group, I hear"look out!" I turn and see a girl up on the cliff looking behind me. I turn more, and see a wizard about to attack. My maker magic won't be fast enough! That is when I heard the same voice from earlier go," storm magic: tornado" a tornado suddenly appears and makes the wizard fly into the sky. Once the tornado disappears, the dark wizard falls unconscious on the ground. The girl from earlier is coming down the cliff towards us. Even Natsu and Lucy are in stunned silence. That was really impressive magic.

Mikela's POV
By the time the evil wizard is on the ground, the other three people are staring at me in shock. The people get their cat and tie up the dark wizards. Then they turn to me. The one with the blonde hair goes, "who are you?" I am hesitant to answer, but eventually say "My name is Mikela. And who might you be?" The blonde then exclaims, "oh right! I am Lucy. The boy with the pink hair is Natsu, and the black haired boy is Gray." Gray finally snaps out of his shock and says, " that is some pretty impressive magic you have. You should join us." I am very confused. Who is us? These three? I turn to Gray and ask, " who is us?" Natsu interjects saying, "the Fairy Tail guild of course!" All of a sudden I get really scared. I have only seen one magic guild and that was Phantom Lord. What if all guilds were like that? I turn around and take off running into the woods, ignoring the yells for me to stop. I eventually stop to take a break, only to find Gray behind me. "Man you are fast! Why did you run?" Gray asks panting since he was running for so long. I didn't fully trust him, but there was just something in his eye that made me think I could tell him. I didn't want to tell him the whole story so I simply said, " the last guild I had a run in with was not nice at all. I'm worried all guilds are like that." He looks me dead in the eyes and says, "Fairy Tail is not like that. I am not like that. Come back with me and I won't let anything happen to you. After a week, if you still don't want to join Fairy Tail you can leave. I won't force you to stay." He looked very serious when he said it. I don't think he is lying. I think I can trust him to help me. I look him straight in the eye and say one simple word that changed my life forever. I said, "ok."