Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 18ᴛʜ 2004

(twobits- Sorry)
(Two bit is 16 for the sake of shipping Two and Pony)

After bothering Darry at the Curtis house for about a hour the gang, except for Darry, finally got into the car to drive to Bucks house.

Johnny sat next to Dally, Two bit drove with Pony in shotgun, and Soda sat in Steve's lap in the back as they made out. All four were talking as Steve and Soda made out, "And then—" Two bit stopped because he heard Johnny breath hitch, "You alright there Johnny?" He asked, "Y-Yeah." Johnny responded, but he was anything but alright. He was thankful that Soda and Steve were making out so nobody could look back. Dally has his head buried into Johnnys neck Dally was licking and sucking on his neck, "Was he drunk already?" He thought as he bit his bottom trying not to make any noise. Thankfully they arrived before Dally could make any noticeable marks.

About an hour into the party everyone was drunk and it was raining, Soda and Steve were grinding on each other which was just lovely, Two bit and Ponyboy went into a room ( ;) ) And Dally was flirting was some girl. That made Johnny mad, Dally pretended like Johnny actually had a chance and once he knew Johnny felt like that he went on with another girl. Johnny continued to drink whatever the hell he ordered, he just wished it made him feel numb. After a while Two bit, Pony, Steve, And Soda went home (all with messy hair and a hicky here and there ) leaving Johnny and Dally alone. Johnny had lost count on how many drinks he had but he knew it had work because he felt great.

Suddenly Johnny felt someone spin him around, "Hey kid come on I'm taking you home." Dally said as he helped him stand up, once they were outside Johnny tried pushing Dally off but because he was drunk his strength went down by a lot, "I-I can walk b-by myself" he snapped. "Whoa what's with you?" Dally asked, letting go of Johnny,taken aback
"What's with me? You pretend as if I had a chance with you and then you go on flirting with some stranger! What do you mean what's with me!" He said in between hiccups
"Look I already told you, I'm not into you I'm not even gay."
"Yeah your words and actions are two different things Dal. I like you, a lot. And I want to know what you feel but I want the truth not complete bullshit." The younger of the two spat out.
"You really wanna know the truth, Johnny?" He asked coldly. Johnny nodded, "Of course I want to." He said, trying not to snap at him. "I don't fucking care," Dally respondes, coldly, as he got into his truck driving away leaving a sad, heartbroken, and lonely teenager in the rain.

The next day Dally could say that he was drunk and he didn't mean what he said, but Dallas Winston would be lying if he said that. Because Dallas Winston didn't touch one drop that night.