Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 6ᴛʜ 2004

December was getting real cold . Too cold to sleep in the lot, so without much of a choice, Johnny decided to head back home (well he did have a choice to sleep at Bucks with Dally or to go to the Curtis house).

It was around two am when he arrived, he would've gotten there sooner if Dally wouldn't have tried to beg him to say. Which ended up failing.

He slowly opened the door and as he tried to slowly close it the wind blew so hard that it slammed the door shut. Johnnys breath hitched and he closed his eyes. Dammit.
"Why the hell are you here? Couldn't have you slept with some other guy that you screwed around with, you fag? That's what you've been doing for a week" Johnny didn't turn around, afraid to meet his Dad's eyes "I-I wasn't screwing around with another guy." He responded, his hand tightly wrapped on the doorknob. "Look At me when you speak to me!" His dad shouted in rage, when Johnny turned around his dad swung him right in the face. Johnny would've liked to say that's were it ended but it never ends at that.

_________

It was four a.m and Johnny was tired, cold and bruised. He had tried walking, well limping, to the lot but once he realized how far it would be he stopped. The Curtis residence would only be farther. So without much of a choice he headed towards Bucks to see Dally. He didn't really want to see him, well he did but he didn't want Dally to see him all bruised up. He currently had a bloody nose, black eyes, bleeding cut under his other eye, bruised cheek and jaw, and tons of other cuts and bruises on his body, along with pieces of glass on his arms.

Once he finally made it to Bucks he rapidly knocked on the door, he was freezing and felt as he if he'd pass out any minute. Soon when someone opened the door he didn't even have time to check before he actually did pass out.
_______
Johnny woke up at one p.m. He looked around and realized he was in Dallys room. He stood up, wincing in pain, and went down stairs where he found Dally smoking a cigarette. "D-Dal.." woah his voice was scratchy that he himself didn't hear it, thankfully it caught the attention of Dally. He quickly put his cigarette out and walked Johnny back to bed. "Go back to sleep, sweetheart." Dally said In a unusual soft voice. "What happened last-" he paused to cough, "What happens last night?" He asked again. "You came knocking at Bucks at four in the morning. When I opened it you just passed out on me, did you go back to you're house Johnny?" He asked. I looked down before responding with a quiet yes. He sighed, "Look you can't keep going back there you'll only get more hurt. You know you can always stay with me.." I nodded looking back up. "I had to clean your bruises and cuts up. I also had to take some glass out of your arms. Not to mention the fact that you were freezing. Which maybe gotten you sick."
'So I am sick' Johnny thought, he yawned and reached out for Dally, who quickly got in the bed with him. "I'm cold.." Johnny mumbled, tiredly. Dally just held him tighter, "And tired..." he said, yawning. Dally planted a small kiss on his forehead, "Then go to sleep.." but Johnny was already asleep.

(whoop whoop enjoy it while it lasts)