Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 29 2004

(Double update today! Why? Cause ideas are pouring outta me!)

A day in and all Johnny and Dally wanted to do was bang their head against the wall. Why? The people next door were continually fucking. All you could hear was a girl moaning David over and over again.
"That's it." Dally said, standing up. "I'm going to ask for a new room."
"What if it cost more money?" Johnny asked standing up.
"I don't think it should. But I can't take this noise! The next time I hear David's name I'll—"
"Just go ask for a new room." Johnny said leading the way out, not wanting to hear Dally's threat again.

"Hey." Dally said as he walked up to the girl at the front desk. The teen looked up, "Ah, you. What can I help you with?"
"Me and my friend were wondering if you could switch rooms? There's this girl who keeps having loud sex with some dude." Dally responded as he motioned towards Johnny
"Ah yes. Not the first complaint." She dialed in a number and waited for a while, "Hey Heather. Yeah can you keep it the fuck down? Thanks." She hung up and turned back around
"What's your name, Doll?" Dally asked. She gave a sarcastic smile, "Call me that and I break your fucking kneecaps. It's Carly Betsy."
"Carly Betsy?"
"Insult my name and I break your fucking kneecaps. So you and your boyfriend want a new room?" Dally nodded she typed into computer, "So he is your boyfriend?" She asked, smirked. Johnny immediately jumped in, "No!"
"But he just said—"
"Well he obviously can't make his mind up!" He blurted out. Carly smirked and handed them a key, "Have a nice stay."

Once they were in their room Dally spoke up, " "Can't make his mind up?" The hell you talking about Johnny?"
"You know exactly what I'm talking about Dally! One day you push me away to the point I'm convinced you hate me! The same night you're trying to fuck with me! And the same thing happens the next day! How do you think I feel Dally? Not knowing if you like me or not?" When Dally didn't respond Johnny took his backpack that he brought and went for the door, "Where are you going?"
"Until you can make up your damn mind I'm staying with Ponyboy." He then walked out of the room.