Mᴀʀᴄʜ 1 2005

"Johnny. You can't keep ignoring me."
"Johnny's sleeping." Once Johnny had gotten better he hadn't spoken to Dallas, except for "go away. Leave me alone. Johnny's sleep." That all he had heard from him, Dally sighed. He was gettin real tired of this. "Alright," he picked Johnny up, carried him to the couch and sat him on his lap, "Hey! Let me go-" Johnny tried pushing Dally away, but he hadn't eaten correctly in god knows how long so he was pretty weak, "Dally im serious! Let me g-" he was cut off by a pair of lips attaching to his own, before he could get used to them again, they pulled away. "Johnny, we need to talk."
"N-no we don't." Johnny replied, tearing up.
"Look after we talk, if you still don't think what we had is worth it, then you can- you can walk out that door, and we'll forget any of this ever happened." Dallys eyes were glossed over with a layer of tears Johnny had never seen. Than he looked around the room, the walls had a dent in them that weren't ever there, there was a bottle of broken beer and packs of empty cigars. The room was a mess. "okay." Johnny had finally responded.
_______________

Johnny wiped some loose tears coming from Dallys eyes, he had never seen him cry. "It broke me, when I saw you in the lot. I thought I had lost you." He looked down, covering his face. "Hey," Johnny lifted his face as much as he could, "you're never gonna lose me okay?" He said, wiping more tears from his face. Dally hugged Johnny tightly, "As long as I have you, you have me." Johnny whispered hugging him back.
"I love you, Johnny."
"I love you too, Dally."