Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1sᴛ 2004

The gang was going to leave in one day so they wanted to do some more exploring. After Dally asked Johnny out the whole gang explored a bit but they still wanted to do a lot more of exploring.

About ten hours of walking and going into random stores everyone was tired and headed into the hotel.

"Hey Betsy."
"Ah Johnny my favorite person"
"I feel bad, I'm leaving tomorrow."
"Ah don't be. Just be happy with your price will you? And if he's being a bitch again call me and I'll book you a flight here if I need to."
"Thanks Betsy but i don't think he will. I think he actually made up his mind once and for all."
"Alright but call me whenever you want Kid."
"I'm older than you."
"Byeee"

Johnny jogged back to Dally's and his room.
"Hey Johnnycakes." Johnny turned to see Dally on the bed eating cake, "Hey did you save some for me?"
"Yes you cannibal." Johnny gasped and laughed, "How am I a cannibal for eating cake?"
"Johnnycakes"
"Well you made that name for me, it's not my birth name. And I'm technically not cake."
"I mean—"
"Anyways!" Both Johnny And Dally laughed, everything was perfect.

Something told Johnny that this wasn't right. Something bad will happen, something terrible. But he didn't pay attention because everything was perfect.